after 2 400hours in game im angry

"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
So you die in 1 hit and claim you can run t17s? ahhhh and your in standard.

wouf wouf
"
Silverpelt wrote:

The T17 maps literally have more loot modifiers, so saying T16 drop more than 17 is either you're just some dude with a lot of bad faith to resell, or just trolling and baiting people with your constant "Affliction is over". Which is more than likely the correct assumption since you made a post asking GGG to to raise the death penalty to 20% a while back. I found it yesterday when I looked up your made up disability.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3435627

Here a proof I do run T17

Spoiler

I don't think anyone will claim that an equally juiced T17 will drop less than a T16 (outside of very rare exceptions). The discussion is about T16 dropping "nothing", which in my anecdotal experience is stricktly not true.
"
Nomancs wrote:
I will repeat this once more - Affliction league is over.

No shit, really? I thought we still play affliction!
"
Maggituete wrote:

I don't think anyone will claim that an equally juiced T17 will drop less than a T16 (outside of very rare exceptions). The discussion is about T16 dropping "nothing", which in my anecdotal experience is stricktly not true.

Aye, I read it as him saying he got more stuff out of T16 maps, which would have been a blatantly untrue.
Last edited by Silverpelt on Apr 30, 2024, 9:02:53 AM
"
Silverpelt wrote:
"
Maggituete wrote:

Haye, I read it as him saying he got more stuff out of T16 maps, which would be a blatantly untrue.

Can you quote where you think he said that because I can't find it. All he said was that T16 is still very rewarding and to me it just looks like you attacked him personally over nothing
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
Silverpelt wrote:
"
Maggituete wrote:

Haye, I read it as him saying he got more stuff out of T16 maps, which would be a blatantly untrue.

Can you quote where you think he said that because I can't find it. All he said was that T16 is still very rewarding and to me it just looks like you attacked him personally over nothing

His comment implies I miss-read/miss-interpreted what he/Nomancs wrote, I re-read the junk Nomancs wrote and just reply that, yes, I miss-read him. Is that interaction too hard to understand?

Last edited by Silverpelt on Apr 30, 2024, 9:09:20 AM
"
Silverpelt wrote:

His comment implies I miss-read/miss-interpreted what he/Nomancs wrote, I re-read the junk Nomancs wrote and just reply that, yes, I miss-read him. Is that interaction too hard to understand?

You're just being passive aggressive for no reason lmao
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Dunno, it's the ambiance on the on the forum with all the trolling and senseless "palm tree" size contests. I replied to the other guy with a no shit Sherlock" about T17 maps and the "affliction is over" guy replied, I miss-read it and thought was trolling/attacking me.

Here have a pic of me mopping the floor 1 hit on T17 maps.

"
Silverpelt wrote:

That seems like a bad idea on a totem build against a spell heavy boss with B2B.
"
Scarletsword wrote:
"
Silverpelt wrote:

That seems like a bad idea on a totem build against a spell heavy boss with B2B.

6 portals, maybe you're lucky with the new scarabs 7-8 portals, this is a great league to make fun of the game KEKL
We should not seek to use this power to change those around us, no... This power is a means for us to change ourselves. To be reborn as Wraeclast intends us to be. - The Slaying of the Gods //Oshabi//

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info