after 2 400hours in game im angry

"
CarpeDiem444 wrote:
"
Scarletsword wrote:
"
Silverpelt wrote:

That seems like a bad idea on a totem build against a spell heavy boss with B2B.

6 portals, maybe you're lucky with the new scarabs 7-8 portals, this is a great league to make fun of the game KEKL

For what? you can do it on 1, 2 if you loot lesser stuff. I did run hundreds of t17 solo, made even topic that t17 should only allow map owner to enter and do them solo.

Spoiler

@insults - happens, just keep it civil from now on.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
I also run my T17 maps solo, I can't party play anyways. I only play 5 minutes here, 10 there, or stretch of 1 or 2 hours and I AFK or alt-tab half of the time I'm in game.

"
Scarletsword wrote:

That seems like a bad idea on a totem build against a spell heavy boss with B2B.

I cleared Ziggurat with "cannot Block/Cannot suppress spell damage" before this one, I wanted to try again with this mods that does pretty much the same thing. I didn't have "the increased damage per allies" set to the list of dangerous mods of my trade app and I missed it when looked at the map before opening it.

I just got annoyed this weekend after re-rolling 10 or 15 maps to pass meme and/or build breaking mods, so I decided to try some of the meme mods I had never tried before. As long as you don't stack the mods, some are doable. Just don't try on Hardcore mode.

Spoiler

Last edited by Silverpelt on May 1, 2024, 9:12:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info