league mechanic gives no currency?

Its very simillar to Bestiary. You can "orb" corpses and sell them to players just like we can "orb" beasts.
Okay, stop.
Did I understand correctly that it will not be possible to run the map on maps WITHOUT ligmechanics?
This is the first thing.
And secondly, in the league it will only be possible to craft new items, it will not be possible to change existing ones?

If the answer to both answers is "yes", then it's...
Добавьте это в ублок, чтобы сайт выглядел по человечески.
www.pathofexile.com##.signature
www.pathofexile.com##.clearfix.legacy.badges
www.pathofexile.com##.clearfix.badges
"
Okay, stop.
Did I understand correctly that it will not be possible to run the map on maps WITHOUT ligmechanics?
This is the first thing.
And secondly, in the league it will only be possible to craft new items, it will not be possible to change existing ones?

If the answer to both answers is "yes", then it's...

To first question - yes. Its one of those leagues you cannot skip and its always on the map
To the second - we are not 100% sure yet but they have not shows anything that would allow us to place already premade item to craft, you only craft new ones (with random base, because you cannot even pick the base)
"
Aynix wrote:
No campaign skip or anything that will shorten it not any alternation to it (changes to cpmapign they added are worthless to me)
I might make one charcater and bail after week or two. Or skip it entirely.

Ya know, you got a good point there. Doing this mechanic once through the campaign might be OK, but I don't think I want to put up with it 4 or 5 times.
if you never get deeper into content because of power, then you never see that.

2 million start a league.
500k get to maps.
250k play each week.
20k finish their maps and bosses.

"most players never see content that drops multiple divs" but i sure and crap got way more alcs that i ever got before.

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice.
In practice, there is.
Oh no a regular league without any busted and boosted drop rates. How very unfortunate for the spoiled affliction kids. At least every sort of content matters again to print currency hoho
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Mar 23, 2024, 1:11:41 AM
Items have value again good.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
Items have value again good.

They will have the same value with few exceptions like HH and MB because of nerf to the valdo.
"
Mindsmog wrote:
"
vio wrote:
to me, as a average player, affliction didn't give me more curency than previous leagues.

but yes, to those who ran multi mirror builds: a death is needed to be reborn :)

lol i am casual , few hours a day and i made over 500 divs 2 magebloods and every item i ever wanted for standard ....inc nimis , kalandras touch

you were doing it wrong mate , there was plenty of guides on how to farm casually

Doing it wrong (and I'll include myself) in terms of making currency? Most likely, but I think the following line is mostly incorrect:

"how to farm casually"

If someone is farming the game, they are not casual. They are almost certainly more concerned with the efficiency of your playing time, than the fun of just playing. There are some exceptions:

When you know you HAVE to farm to get gear that will let you play some endgame content, and you spend a relatively brief period farming, then go back to just playing once you have your gear.

When there is a certain content (delirium, certain bosses etc) that you like to run over and over, and the rewards are just icing on the cake.

If you feel obligated to run certain content over and over to be sucessful, and you spend a lot of time doing it, you are NOT casual. If you don't care one way or the other and just "farm" certain content, than you could still be casual.

As for the Necropolis content - I think forcing area/map mods (even with limited choices) is going to make the league unappealing to many. I think the idea of letting players pick among them is great, but they should be optional.

Except for misclicks, the Affliction League content was pure choice. I ran it a lot early just to try it out, then skipped it while working on the atlas.

If it had been a forced choice the whole time, I would have just skipped the league after a few hours of playing.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
You are wrong if you think you need to "focus on farming" to make currency in PoE. You can play CASUALLY (you people sure like to use this word) 2-3 hours a day, spend that time just running random maps with focusing on whatever mechanic you seem fun and get A LOT of moneey. The diffrence is in knowledge and experience. If someone doesnt know how to make money in this game they will think the only money they got is raw chaos orbs/divine orbs they dropped. Experienced player (or one with knowledge) will know that vast majority of the money is not in raw currency, its in "small drops" you collect and then sell in bulk once you collected enough. You can make a lot of currency playing casually. You just need to know how.
Its impossible to not make money in PoE as long you are running any content. Even "alch and go" can be decent profit, if you just know where the money is.
Last edited by Aynix on Mar 23, 2024, 6:09:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info