league mechanic gives no currency?

"
superbomb1967 wrote:
Well, just because you call yourself casual doesnt make it so my friend.

40/40, all the best gear in the game across 3 characters...

Yeah, no. You are the opposite of casual.

in 8 years this was my first 40/40. ok i guess that makes me not casual anymore. haha
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Mar 21, 2024, 5:04:42 PM
"
Ulsarek wrote:
Thank fucking god. Was about time we get a good crafting league again. It has been so long.

We have enough of crafting methods in PoE< we dont need more.
THis is just recolored Bestiary.
while the idea of a crafting league sounds good, the last one (harvest, hust!) did fubar poe and it's top players.

i'm mixed and hope ggg knows how to avooid the previous disaster
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
the money will come from uber boss kills and the people who cant do them will be left with nothing.
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
superbomb1967 wrote:

in 8 years this was my first 40/40. ok i guess that makes me not casual. haha

Yes, it disqualifies you from the casual tag :)

Casual with 40/40 gave me a good chuckle.

Which is great, because I am mightily disappointed by the stream. Unskippable crafting-oriented league where I have to read shit and click on stuff and I don't even get currency for doing it sounds terrible. No, I will not get into crafting.
it looks on the same level of micro management as original harvest was. where we had to set up the garden manually.
amazing LEAGUE but this is the worst league mechanic i have ever seen so much clicking and reading and micromanagment
I didn't see any option to pick the base in the stream? If there no way to select a base, what the point of this crafting system?

"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
just crafting items? this will feel so bad after a league like affliction. i might skip this.
LMAO x'D imagine crafting with like 5/8 fossils all at once?
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
Xyel wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
superbomb1967 wrote:

in 8 years this was my first 40/40. ok i guess that makes me not casual. haha

Yes, it disqualifies you from the casual tag :)

Casual with 40/40 gave me a good chuckle.

Which is great, because I am mightily disappointed by the stream. Unskippable crafting-oriented league where I have to read shit and click on stuff and I don't even get currency for doing it sounds terrible. No, I will not get into crafting.
played for over 10 years and ma i gotten like 24 maybe? atleast 21 i think too lazy to check it's public so feel free to correct me. never really cared about them. well a little bit at the start were there was like pet rewards. been a while tbh. i rather just have my own fun and not do challenges cause i rather speed clear and make weird builds. than i enjoy completing challenges that involve trade or play meta which i don't enjoy. unless i play the meta? cause death eye TS though the way i made it it's not meta i always make my own builds. done that shit from the start never followed a build. same reason i would never pay for challenges or shit it's like nah men.
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info