league mechanic gives no currency?

just crafting items? this will feel so bad after a league like affliction. i might skip this.
Last bumped on Mar 23, 2024, 4:30:19 PM
to me, as a average player, affliction didn't give me more curency than previous leagues.

but yes, to those who ran multi mirror builds: a death is needed to be reborn :)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
to me, as a average player, affliction didn't give me more curency than previous leagues.

but yes, to those who ran multi mirror builds: a death is needed to be reborn :)

not sure how that is possible. did you only play 1 hour per day? i am pretty casual and still have hundreds of divines left over after finishing 3 builds and buying mageblood, headhunter etc.in other leagues i would have maybe 50 divines after 3 months
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Mar 21, 2024, 4:43:23 PM
No campaign skip or anything that will shorten it not any alternation to it (changes to cpmapign they added are worthless to me)
I might make one charcater and bail after week or two. Or skip it entirely.
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
vio wrote:

not sure how that is possible. did you only play 1 hour per day? i am pretty casual and still have hundreds of divines left over after finishing 3 builds and buying mageblood, headhunter etc.in other leagues i would have maybe 50 divines after 3 months

FYI Spoiler Alert,

Spoiler
You are not casual, amigo.
Last edited by superbomb1967 on Mar 21, 2024, 4:55:29 PM
ran 2 chars to 90+, both died like flies in the wildwood so i didn't run it too often to get to level 90+.

only found shit items ingame, sold some temple maps with a corruption room for 7 divs a piece and could buy some gear, had luck corrupting a empower gem but that's basically it.

had fun playing though with friends but for me it was a average league.

but yes, watching #820 with all those kids waving their mirrors and double corrupted magebloods around, i felt like a shit player and deeply regret making the suggestion to introduce rewarding hc areas in the sc league in the first place.

still like ggg for implementing crazy ideas though, i think alot of players are happy and love the game even if it fulfilled their dreams.
"
superbomb1967 wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
vio wrote:

Hint,

Spoiler

i am. this was my first 40/40. i played more this league than usual because i could afford good gear and had fun. but normally i quit earlier because it sucks being poor
Well, just because you call yourself casual doesnt make it so my friend.

40/40, all the best gear in the game across 3 characters...

Yeah, no. You are the opposite of casual.
Last edited by superbomb1967 on Mar 21, 2024, 4:58:28 PM
"
superbomb1967 wrote:

true, i made it to red maps :)
didn't kill a single endgame boss though

edit:
ah, you mixed up the posts. but respect for getting 40 challenges this league.
Last edited by vio on Mar 21, 2024, 5:02:43 PM
Thank fucking god. Was about time we get a good crafting league again. It has been so long.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info