"we removed bind to left click for instant skills"

"
Draagoburrtio wrote:
Remember last league was OP so now they punish us

You need the bad, to enjoy the good. THats GGG mentality since day 1.
wow wtf - i used to be a game developer and i have no idea why anyone thought this was a good idea - my necro is all kinds of jacked now....
They did what?!
"
Cihondar wrote:
They did what?!

they took away one of the biggest QOL we had
I have to say, removing the bind to left click had more negativ impact for me than I expected. Not only the slot pressure, also the game pace / game feeling itself is becoming worse (for me).

... and calling this a "Qol change" is quite dishonest to be diplomatic.

Well, since necropolis is on top also quite bad, I have less reason to stay and endure this "new Qol".

unfortunaly.
Last edited by LanPirot on Apr 1, 2024, 2:51:23 PM
It's a shame they removed left click binding for instant skills. They literally just moved the button we're using to something less convenient, that then also takes a skill slot. We can still have the same functionality, they've just artificially made it more difficult in a tip-of-the-hat to console players.

Well, I can do that too.

I sure am glad I rarely play leagues, because this is the worst league GGG has ever made.
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Just died again to this bug with the input caused by this change.

Just revert it. I'm 100% certain it's the root cause of the input bug so many of us are seeing.
The sounds of Automation and call to arms should be muted inside hideout.
welp before I had just a basic movement skill on leftclick like dash as clicking and holding was easyer than repeatedly clicking, this is a bad change that makes the game less fun to play.
"
B00b wrote:
Or the possibility to assign the same key to two skills. I wonder why it is not possible.

I can.

Oh wait, it's not PoE. I forgot the whole game is based on concepts from 90's :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info