"we removed bind to left click for instant skills"

I don't know why they just give consoles "activate when start moving".
When you develop a game you must be aware about the possibilities of each platform.
In consoles they have a joystick and more precise movement. In PC people can use macros and activate several keys with one key and then complain they are cheating.
Is is not about game breaking. It is what it is. You cannot expect people to play with only one hand because you have designed the game to play with only one hand.
Last edited by B00b on Mar 26, 2024, 7:27:13 AM
Vividly recalling the detest I had for Fromsoft when they decided to not support ultrawide in Elden Ring by adding vignettes (black bars).

Hey if you're such a console purist why don't you just cap CPU, GPU, RAM and network card performance while you're at it?

This thing went off a cliff in 2020 with the death of e-sports. Why this is still an issue in 2024 for any company is bewildering. Nobody cares at best. People are infuriated at worst.
This change doesn't make sense, there's other ways to nerf players. Please revert this change, no need to ruin our QOL
as usual , total silence for bad changes
ewww
ING=FireKittenCat
I'm sure you guys will get over it since you can already comfortably macro your way through the game and insta lockout whenever it gets dangerous.

Now you just have to do a tiny bit more to play the game.

Happy Easter!
I do very much like the QoL coming this league except... removing instant skills from left click, feels like a such a poor decision by GGG.

I play Icicle mine builds a lot, and there is an option to spec into detonating mines when moving on the skill tree at least, though wasting a passive skill point. I do hope they listen to the community as it seems to me its mostly against GGG doing this.
"
Faceman165 wrote:
I'm sure you guys will get over it since you can already comfortably macro your way through the game and insta lockout whenever it gets dangerous.

Now you just have to do a tiny bit more to play the game.

Happy Easter!

so you play on console right? some of us have been supporting this game for over 10 years ... but you should have the right to be ok with pc players getting the shaft? makes sense

also i dont macro or insta exit the game , never have. if the nerfed those things i woulnt even notice. sadly they cant. happy easter
IGN- Shaeyaena
Last edited by Vanadium81 on Mar 29, 2024, 2:05:35 PM
"
norecha wrote:
I move with W because my hand hurts holding down mouse button for hours. How was it fair to me that I couldn't bind any instant skills to W? I have been playing with a disadvantage because I prioritize my health.

They could give the same functionality to any move button, but they decided to solve it with a new gem. At least now everyone has the same option

Actually, skill activation when you rebind the movement to a key was asking like since the beginning of the times.
You should always ask for more, never for less. Just an advice.
It is not very difficult to program an optional square "activate when start moving", so everybody, PC, consoles, people with disabilities will be very happy. Or the possibility to assign the same key to two skills. I wonder why it is not possible.
I suppose the original purpose to allow assign a skill to the left click is to avoid encourage the use of macros, because people have being doing macros since D2 (nickname mouse destroyer). They just have forgotten.
Last edited by B00b on Mar 30, 2024, 10:03:32 AM
Remember last league was OP so now they punish us

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info