"we removed bind to left click for instant skills"

"
cursorTarget wrote:
"
B00b wrote:
Or the possibility to assign the same key to two skills. I wonder why it is not possible.

I can.

Oh wait, it's not PoE. I forgot the whole game is based on concepts from 90's :D

Are you trying to demonstrate that you can assign left click to move and perform a skill assigned to a hotkey? That would break TOS and it would mean that second key would activate whenever you left clicked outside of POE.
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
very very regarded decision. soft brick so many builds like vortex cold dot,general cry,not to mention the cost for that...socket,additional mana cost. reduced CD and for what and why ?
Last edited by Nibelton on Apr 2, 2024, 8:21:18 PM
So we got a bunch of 'fixes' for terrible ideas that were implemented as part of this league... but radio silence as far as reverting the LMB change. Pretty sad to be honest.
Last edited by Aldora_the_Summoner on Apr 6, 2024, 4:07:44 PM
agreed that it's an AWFUL decision... I was replicating my previous build, wasted money on the useless gem. Thanks...
This change is proving to be a pain. With the new league its just another little thing, that adds to the reasons that make the game less fun. It feels like a step backwards to the non automated flask days.
"
Izrakhan wrote:
Just died again to this bug with the input caused by this change.

Just revert it. I'm 100% certain it's the root cause of the input bug so many of us are seeing.

I had several of game crashes when I left click in the inventory in the town. So, probably you are right.
learn for last epoch
Anti QOL change in a supposed QOL league, coupled with the most convoluted, time wasting, anti-QOL crafting mechanic imaginable.

GGG: We want you out of your hideout and playing the game!

Also GGG: By playing the game we mean standing in a graveyard burying corpses (Gravedigger simulator) and then the rest of the time on trade trying to buy the corpses you need.
"
hmcg020 wrote:
Are you trying to demonstrate that you can assign left click to move and perform a skill assigned to a hotkey? That would break TOS and it would mean that second key would activate whenever you left clicked outside of POE.

This screenshot is from ArmA 3 by Bohemia Interactive. It just shows how properly keyboard mapping should be made. I can bind several keys to the same action or bind one key to the several actions. Or combine both methods. For example Fire + Hold Breath binded to LMB is very useful if you're machinegunner.
I literally said:
"
Oh wait, it's not PoE.

PoE is a game based on Chris Willson vision from 90's.
Last edited by cursorTarget on Apr 6, 2024, 3:59:54 PM
GGG philosophy is that for EVERY good step forward, at least one step back must be given, its their idea of combating the power creep and keeping players'power in check

So they give a pair of gems people were asking for years, but they must take something of at least equal worth away, least the players become more powerful

At least, im quite positive thats the idea they cant quite mention...

This tread reminds me of the reveal on twitch, were chat went berserk about LMB and the guys on-screen just kept ignoring the issue and talking about random crap(and presumibly, thanking the heavens there was no live audience to shout)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info