GGG is giving us QoL teasers! whats the one QoL you wished they announced? COPIUM users come in!

"
ExsiliumUltra wrote:
Detect macros better and actually enforce the rules with bans.( yes, even if they are a big name streamer) or... make it easier to allocate points and move gems and items around.

When the flasks came out, there was the use of macros to be used without having to pay attention to other game condition, and it also generated an unpleasant playing style of constantly pressing the 2345 buttons to ensure up time, GGG seeing this, Instead of banning those who used macros and punishing those who constantly press 2345, they created the Enkindling and Instilling orbs, solving the problem of keystrokes and the use of macros.

Instead of asking for bans for those exiles who try to overcome bad mechanics and bad design decisions, ask for solutions to the problems that cause exiles to relay on macros.

We already had an example of this quite recently, with the trade, stackable item to move all copies of it in your inventory straight into a trade window in 3.24 so no need to relay on macros to fast move items from your inventory to trade window.

Also, the only macro that those big streamers use is click macro to quickly use fusing orbs, and what a novelty, we have another example, you can hold ctrl + left click to reapply socket and quality currencies in 3.24

It's about providing solutions to problems, not banning those who doesn't want to face them.
Max currency stack size to 20 minimum (especially essences!) For lower currencies make it 40-100.

We're getting one click inventory to trade window and I want to see 1 click in stash bring up window to enter how many of a currency you want to dump in your inventory. Beast management - orb as many beasts you want at a time. Basically, anything that people use macros for should be simplified. I don't care if it reduces friction.
A campaign alternative:

I don't dislike the campaign, but it does get very samey after the 100th time.

I'm thinking 'Special Operative' missions!

In the Act 1 town, an NPC gives the option to send you into a gauntlet of maps (those resembling the Act zones). At the end of the gauntlet, the player is teleported to the respective Act boss. Upon killing the boss, the Act auto-completes and the player receives all appropriate waypoints, quest completions, lab completions, and skill points.

Rinse and repeat through each Act.

From a storyline point-of-view it would be presented as a special mission; operating from the shadows as opposed to overtly questing. This method would also be quicker than the campaign.
The ability to turn off or silence other peoples MTX. The MTX are getting so bad that it's by far the #1 thing making me want to play something else. Lag is so bad on league start it crashes peoples game due to the MTX's. How many times do I have to keep hearing someone else's goblins, horse, ETC? The same repetitive dribble, and you can't turn down their volume without turning down other things you need to hear.
Last edited by Valkaneer on Mar 14, 2024, 10:36:13 PM
I know this is a minority, but a fully offline mode. As someone who's mostly SSF anyway, being able to play without internet would be nice.

Failing that, selectively (or wholesale) disabling other MTX. If I could never hear that annoying sounding horse in town again, I'd be pretty happy. Some of the gigantic burning wings can clutter up NPC's and stashes, not to mention likely affect my load times.
Last edited by Northern_Ronin on Mar 15, 2024, 1:05:07 AM
One click transfer from inventory to stash tabs , based on affinity .

Login to hideout .
Once per league campaign and a 5 second ducking death recap.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info