GGG is giving us QoL teasers! whats the one QoL you wished they announced? COPIUM users come in!

chance orbs not requiring a scour each time.
"
mitchbone wrote:
chance orbs not requiring a scour each time.

Same for Alchemy.
Last edited by ExsiliumUltra on Mar 13, 2024, 5:59:32 PM
Access to your stash from the trade interaction window.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
BluValk wrote:
Pickup radius + being able to loot everything in that radius with one button.
Games from 20 years ago had that.

I see you've played dungeon siege lol. Lovely game back in the day.
"
BluValk wrote:
Pickup radius + being able to loot everything in that radius with one button.
Games from 20 years ago had that.

With the amount of loot that drops off a single fight? You are going to be autolooting max 6 items and 90 items will still need to be manually looked at.
One button deletion of groups of beasts (or all beasts).
It is a sad day indeed.
divines stacking to 20 so that the game actually functions and we can trade divines for a mirror properly in 1 safe trade.

i dunno, its qol in some respects but honestly i would argue it goes beyond that to just being essential basic game functionality that they have a responsibility to implement at this point. mirrors/divines/chaos, this is the trading currency trio, if you cant even trade a mirror for divines in a single safe transaction because the stack size vs market value caused by drop rates doesnt allow it? i just think that means your game doesnt function properly and you have to change it.
"
hasatt0 wrote:
lol PoE is hardcore game. Don't turn it into D4 with all those QoLs.

d4 doesnt even have a functioning player stash, it has a map system and you can hold about 10 maps on your character cause its the same bag ur potions and boss keys are kept in lol

its the most anti qol arpg game on the market surely?
Last edited by Snorkle_uk on Mar 13, 2024, 10:43:59 PM
currency auto loots when you run next to it and stacks in the stash automatically.
currency autoloot for the basic-basic currency (like alchs, transmutes etc.) and campaign once per league so i can finally start playing more than 1 character per league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info