GGG is giving us QoL teasers! whats the one QoL you wished they announced? COPIUM users come in!

"
xPiranha wrote:
hoho log straight into hideout. most of us spamming f5 to get out of town as quick as possible anyways.

This is never going to happen.

Logging in in towns is intentional, so you can see other people's mtx and maybe want to buy it afterwards.
I would like to see an enhancement to the crafting bench where you can put an item in, choose from the list of possible suffixes/prefixes, all tiers, then spam currency, stopping the spam when the desired affix is hit..

Can’t even count the number of times I have rolled over the desired affix when alt or chaos spamming.

Would be nice for both bench and harvest.

Added benefit, it would help newer players with what affixes are possible on items per ilvl without having to go to Craft of Exile.
Last edited by cacmeister on Mar 13, 2024, 12:31:18 PM
"
bgdmm wrote:
"
xPiranha wrote:
hoho log straight into hideout. most of us spamming f5 to get out of town as quick as possible anyways.

This is never going to happen.

Logging in in towns is intentional, so you can see other people's mtx and maybe want to buy it afterwards.
hoho yep :P
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Make all consumables stackable. Forbidden tomes, omens etc
- When crafting sockets, you do 3 sockets, then 4, then 3, then scroll down to see the 4, do 3, scroll down again to see the 4... so annoying that it doesnt stay! I wish they fixed that

- I wish they added a better search function to look for something in your stash or maybe if it is in any of your other characters get a message saying "equipped by such and such"

- Backgroudn colours on charged compasses, so we can know which ones we have at a glance! or maybe make them stackable

- Possibility to unspeck all passive points all at once for if you want to reroll a character

- Crafting option so the crafting stops at a desired stat, when you are spamming currency on an item
I would not be against some more granular tab afinities for Rare items. That said I hope GGG won't go overboard with too much QoL "fixes".
QOL changes are good. Some players rly likes chores. If you dnt like it just dnt use it? there is no point for saying "we dnt need it"
"
2. Add to the inventory, or to the stash, a special tab to hold quest items.

The normal quest items during campaign are usually not the problem, since they get used for quests anyway. Bust some may remain, like that Chitus plum or similar, and you can not get rid of it, can not put it in stash, can not destroy it, and it only takes place in the inventory. Even worse are the Heist quest contracts, those pile up quickly too...

you can just loot them in delve or menagerie or any instance (just not in town nor Hideout)

As a QoL : consider Stacked deck and Atlas Reports as currency to add them to the currency tab with affinity
The announcement that they do release more meaningful and useful teasers, announcements or even manifestos instead of the random meaningless interviews with some rando faces that barely play PoE at all or have any value for the game to begin with. hoho
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Mar 13, 2024, 4:37:23 PM
Pickup radius + being able to loot everything in that radius with one button.
Games from 20 years ago had that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info