GGG is giving us QoL teasers! whats the one QoL you wished they announced? COPIUM users come in!

I have 2 main QoL changes

1. allow players to manually select whether a league mechanic is click to activate or hole do activate individually.

example: ambush boxes currently are click to activate. i can change it so that it requires me to click and hold for 3 seconds to activate to prevent accidental activation

in affliction at times i sometimes click into the ww by accident. really annoying

2. make it so that standard players dont need to run maps to "reclear" their atlas.
[Removed by Support]
Last bumped on Mar 15, 2024, 9:14:23 AM
only have to do the campaign once per league
Finally fix the sell window so that you can move items around in your inventory.

Spoiler
*HUFF*
I;m super impressed, these qol teasers ggg released are blowing my mind.

NOT!

(yea im a 90's kid.)
I mostly just wish the game wasn't so click intensive. Every single season I get carpal tunnel syndrome from playing Path of Exile. I don't get that from any other game. Aside from that I'm OK with the current state of the game.
My most hated game.
My most favorite game.
Such is the duality of man.
1. How about adding tab affinities for (non-unique) items:
- Rings
- Amulets
- Cluster Jewels
- Abyss Jewels
- "Plain" Jewels
- League specific items that don't have their own tab (yet)
- ...etc.

We usually have dedicated stash tabs for these items listed above, and it would be awesome to be able to ctrl-click a ring or an amulet or a jewel, and they end up in the allocated stash tab.

----

2. Add to the inventory, or to the stash, a special tab to hold quest items.

The normal quest items during campaign are usually not the problem, since they get used for quests anyway. Bust some may remain, like that Chitus plum or similar, and you can not get rid of it, can not put it in stash, can not destroy it, and it only takes place in the inventory. Even worse are the Heist quest contracts, those pile up quickly too...

----

3. My family has a small guild, where only family members are, well, members :) We use it to share currency and items and it works well.

However, all guild stash transactions are logged, and it takes quite a bit more time to put something in the guild stash, or to take it out. For our small "internal" guild, we don't need this.

It would be nice to have a switch to turn the guild stash logging off, so putting/getting items to/from guild stash can be faster, if not as fast as the personal stash.

-----

4. Allow everyone to upgrade essences and scarabs and similar directly in the guild stash tab, like it's working in personal stashes.

As it is now, it's not possible to do it, so one has to take all of them out of the guild stash (clicking ad nauseum), then put it in the personal stash (click click click), then upgrade (click click), then transfer all of them back into inventory (click...), then transfer them again to the guild stash....

-----

5. Allow "upgrading" the maps 3:1 like the essences or scarabs, directly in the map tab - i.e. implement the vendor recipe for maps directly in the (guild or personal) stashes.

Detect macros better and actually enforce the rules with bans.( yes, even if they are a big name streamer) or... make it easier to allocate points and move gems and items around.
hoho log straight into hideout. most of us spamming f5 to get out of town as quick as possible anyways.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
"
ExsiliumUltra wrote:
Detect macros better and actually enforce the rules with bans.( yes, even if they are a big name streamer) or... make it easier to allocate points and move gems and items around.

that would involve client side kernel logging, the most nefarious and evil practise of some anti-cheat software that exists, and those guys should burn in hell. no thanks. and what exactly are you talking about? logout macros? trade macros? they are allowed in the rules.

what do you mean allocting points easier? like some prebuild tree thats gets autofilled while levling? or maybe allocating all points without actually allocating them until you accept?
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
lol PoE is hardcore game. Don't turn it into D4 with all those QoLs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info