The Coward's Trial - Unique map garbage

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
Low shatter, no devour, no explode, no raise zombie. Because epic revivals are best revivals.

MFing.

http://www.twitch.tv/theanuhart/c/3040826

Great job btw, Chewtoything.

It would appear the EK was shattering in the above vod.

So....

Solo MF with I believe a 100% revival, didn't see a single shatter.

Now that's what I'm talking about.

http://www.twitch.tv/theanuhart/c/3051598
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Oct 8, 2013, 8:02:15 AM
"
Torin wrote:
This is living proof why PoE will never achieve the greatness it seeks. And I am not talking about unfairness of opponents in this map, I am talking about map itself.

The map sounds fun and since GGG hates all fun things, the map is not a normal map and part of end game but this super rare thing some people are only going to play once...

totally untrue, i've had this map drop 3 times for me personally, and it only costs several chaos if you want to buy it to run
[quote="Ludvator"]yes GGG fix lightspeed or i quit[/quote]
Not sure if this is a bug but thought I'd mention it.

First time I ran CT, had no problem.

Second time however, I died in the last room unfortunately...however I died quite late into the waves (the boss had appeared) and I had been spamming detonate dead (And dev totem) the whole time so weren't many corpses.

However when I portalled back in to previous room then went to final room, the room was FULL of enemies...not realising this I walked right into it and got murdered.

Portalled back and this time just stood in the doorway and spammed spectral throw with life gain and doetonate dead and finally cleared the room but took AGES. Cost me a heap of experience (standard league luckily), but got a unique maelstrom of chaos map drop that I haven't been lucky enough to run yet so looking forward to that.

Anyway the bug is that it looked like the whole last room respawned all waves after death even though there were not many corpses left. Perhaps this is supposed to happen, no idea.

Ummm Iono why everyone has such a hard time on this map.... I soloed it easily with an incinerate build at lvl 66. Didn't even use detonate dead or anything.

My build has a lightning warp attached to a CWDT taken gem, along with a few other skills to survivability. I just spammed my GMP linked incinerate and everything died really fast. Didn't die once and used all my portals to pick up lewts.

I DID equip a spell totem that cast zombies as a decoy. It had the benefit of consuming corpses while also throwing out decoy mobs for the enemies to be distracted by. This might help you beat the map next time. Worked pretty well for me.
this map is so easy it is silly.
I rechrome my gear for infernal blow and its sooo easy. did 8 recently got a reapers pursuit, a saffells, and 2 rathpiths. Paid for itself. Love it.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
Bought one for 4 chaos to have seen it myself at least once, got a mon'tregul's as the garanteed unique. Kinda "paid for itself"... ^^
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
"
Moosifer wrote:
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
My FPS was fine when I ran it. Probably most fun map I've ever ran.

asshole

Friendly fellow aren't you?
Sooooo... Has Vaal Detonate Dead made this map a joke?
was doing well then died, guess what the skeleton mobs camped the door, guess my ip or whatever but was not fun to instant die upon entering the room multiple times
I can be spotted wondering Wraeclast

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info