The Coward's Trial - Unique map garbage

"
Undon3 wrote:
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
My FPS was fine when I ran it. Probably most fun map I've ever ran.

Shit man, nobody ever doubted that :) We KNOW you're doing fine in PoE, whatever aspect of the game.

No, he bitches alot I just think he enjoys telling people to shut up more than joining the lynch mob.
Finished 17th in Rampage - Peaked at 11th
Finished 18th in Torment/Bloodline 1mo Race - peaked at 9th
Null's Inclination Build 2.1.0 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1559063
Summon Skeleton 1.3 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1219856
This thread be full of cowards!
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
"
Undon3 wrote:
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
My FPS was fine when I ran it. Probably most fun map I've ever ran.

Shit man, nobody ever doubted that :) We KNOW you're doing fine in PoE, whatever aspect of the game.

I still haven't gotten a 6L if that makes you feel any better :)
Im amazed that there are still ppl that reply to his posts.
Please tell GGG to increase the drop rate of unique maps (except Vaults).
I want to give this map a shot without having to chance 1k Crypts one after another.
I think many players should get this map to drop at some stage, not just a select few.

On a different note, if you read the wiki, there's a 100% chance to get at least 1 unique from the map if you clear it all. First step in the "RNG not pure R" direction.
Another quality ZAP! post.
"

They already did raise unique drops in general. Since the last patch i see 2 uniques every day. More if running 6man maps.

To OP: I dont mean to troll you, but are you sure you did this map prepared enough? That 4k hp you have doesn't seem to be much. Even my necro has that many, but she's surrounded by 10k hp zombies.

Btw complaining about too hard content, is useless. GGG Chris stated his dream is to create a race where everyone dies by mud flats. xD
IGN: Maelifica
"
Daxora wrote:
"

They already did raise unique drops in general. Since the last patch i see 2 uniques every day. More if running 6man maps.

To OP: I dont mean to troll you, but are you sure you did this map prepared enough? That 4k hp you have doesn't seem to be much. Even my necro has that many, but she's surrounded by 10k hp zombies.

Btw complaining about too hard content, is useless. GGG Chris stated his dream is to create a race where everyone dies by mud flats. xD

Build and health was fine. The problem became when ALL the skeletons got instantly revived by the last boss (a summoner). This was even the first time on this character that I died in a map.

Seems bugged :/ I don't mind hard content, but spawning so many mobs that I cannot even move or attack, or either will result in rubberbanding, then I'm really positive that the encounter of the last boss is bugged. It's simply impossible to clear that room if it's filled like that.

Edit: FYI, I'm complaining about a highly bugged encounter, not complaining that I cannot do maps or whatever. I'm simply hoping someone from GGG could confirm this.
Last edited by fgcewoud on Apr 22, 2013, 4:55:33 PM
I can see how that would be annoying, but it doesn't sound like anything detonate dead or raise zombies wouldn't fix.
"
I can see how that would be annoying, but it doesn't sound like anything detonate dead or raise zombies wouldn't fix.

Or devouring totem, or freezing dmg, and so on :D
IGN: Maelifica
i like this map, we were fool enough to enter it at lvl 75/80, not brave enough, our coward team was wiped out at the beginning of the second wave, shame on us, the next waves could've been epic!!! i want moar of it!! + + thx fool diamond supporter!
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info