Do we know if anything From Affliction will carry over to base game?

"
Zrevnur wrote:
Wildwood is not going to core (next league) according to: https://old.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1aopcnb/wildwood_not_going_core/

And as typical they dont post this on their own forum in timely manner...

Edit: added " (next league)" part

good news !
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
"
hmcg020 wrote:
"
Zrevnur wrote:
Wildwood is not going to core (next league) according to: https://old.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1aopcnb/wildwood_not_going_core/

And as typical they dont post this on their own forum in timely manner...

Edit: added " (next league)" part

The wisps will not be in the next league is what someone can verifiably take away form that clip, though thank you for posting it.
Beginning of clip says something like "the league mechanic wont be in next league".
(Then it says something about less item drops etc due to no wisps.)
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
Well what id like to see is some of the better league mechanic's if not go core then perhaps go to standard core, there are alot that due play standard and not just the leagues.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Honestly corpses can't stay, broken interaction with other minions, builds etc.

Wisps are deleted outright. MF will be back to normal next league.

The only thing which will stay are That which was taken, like someone else stated.
Need those spectres to carry over somehow
nothing should remain, it all should be removed. obviously the unique jewels that exist will continue to exist as legacy in standard but there should be no way to obtain TWWT from now on because its just watering down the importance of ascendancy classes, why go X class when you can just get the thing u want from it on a jewel and do another class... yeah thats not good, the reason we have classes is so that you pick one thing and dont get the other things, tradeoff, that jewel is an abomination. fun for a league but just bad for the game.

the ascendancy classes should be deleted from our characters, the charms and tinks should be useless legacy things like league stones and nets, the whole wisp mechanic should just be deleted. i dont think anything should stay.

really fun league, cool stuff, rly glad they made it we had some great fun and ill be really glad to see the back of all of it. lets just go cold turkey, get it over with, back to sanity.

"
Pashid wrote:
"
hmcg020 wrote:

Even if nothing but the uniques come over the impact all of these t0 uniques, and mega rich people will have on the STD economy will be significant.

Not like standard isn't already more than flooded anyways with t0 unique items and riches even without the current league hoho
It's a dead storage unite place or the testing playground for some players, so the impact on a dead economy will be close to non existent.

its not a dead economy, it has a fully functioning economy with many people using it. they said at a talk that about 15% of the player base play in standard, they also said multiple millions of players play every single league now days, even the lowest population ones. thats a minimum of 2 million players logging in each league, 15% of that is 300,000 people.

the games a bit dead right now everywhere but when the game is busy i sell 30, 40+ items a day on standard. most people playing there dont have magebloods and tons of mirror stuff, theyre just like most league players. every day in general chat on standard when ive been there theres new players who installed that day or within the last week asking questions. while ive been playing this league ive made 100s of divines on standard jumping back to sell items.

its kind of dead right now, so is the league tho, everything is just in stasis waiting for the next expansion. ive sold about 20 divines of items in standard in the last 24 hours and about the same in the league maybe?

standard doesnt match that peak madness of the first 4 weeks of a league economy tho, for sure, in terms of bulk demand at least.
This has been my favorite league of all time. Been playing since beta got my first Uber Elder, Atziri and Shaper kills. Also my first Mageblood and have made probably a mirrors worth of currency overall. That said it probably all needs to get punted.

It feels like a bit of a misstep on GGG's part, I've always been content grinding to 92ish, hitting a wall and starting over on a new character. That will be hard to do having tasted real power...

For me it seems like POE I's last hurrah. I'm not planning on playing much next season, I just don't have the time these days to no-life my way back in to the end game.

On the bright side POE II is just around the corner.
Affliction going core on atlas tree instead of Tormetns.
Last edited by PANTHEONE on Feb 25, 2024, 2:26:30 PM
"
Jradlot21 wrote:
"
Mnemonix wrote:
Considering the Charms are a rehashed Tattoo system, I think so.

They need to keep this up that's for sure. The ancestor and this affliction league were both absolutely incredible.

I hated navigating the wildwood at first but my God, what an incredible league best I ever played.

You only like the drop rate of currency and items, typical greedy human behavior, that's why you all hate nerfs, just wants buffs even though it will completely make game boring and bad but who cares you just wanna play few weeks have all and begone.

Because league did not give any new content. It's basically you go in some dark map run mindlessly doing and encountering basically nothing and than you have just tankier and more rewarding same monsters that were there before Affliction.

This league is nothing, not even close to Archnemesis type of imagination and customization availability.
More stronger and less white pollution screen mobs = heathier game experience.
"
TizeNO wrote:
"
Jradlot21 wrote:
"
Mnemonix wrote:
Considering the Charms are a rehashed Tattoo system, I think so.

They need to keep this up that's for sure. The ancestor and this affliction league were both absolutely incredible.

I hated navigating the wildwood at first but my God, what an incredible league best I ever played.

You only like the drop rate of currency and items, typical greedy human behavior, that's why you all hate nerfs, just wants buffs even though it will completely make game boring and bad but who cares you just wanna play few weeks have all and begone.

Because league did not give any new content. It's basically you go in some dark map run mindlessly doing and encountering basically nothing and than you have just tankier and more rewarding same monsters that were there before Affliction.

This league is nothing, not even close to Archnemesis type of imagination and customization availability.

What planet are you living on? Hundreds of new skill gems, 3 new ascendancies on top of existing, and the best MF league ever. Your entitled to your opinion, but I think a lot of people feel as I do. It's one of the best leagues ever.

Also, what on earth are you rambling about? Play a few weeks and be gone? Make game boring and bad? Bro wtf are you talking about chill out. Take care.
Last edited by Jradlot21 on Feb 29, 2024, 8:45:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info