Do we know if anything From Affliction will carry over to base game?

Well IF it does go core, im sure if will be nerfed into the ground and it wont be as much fun IF AT ALL than what it is now, that seems to be there track record when it comes to fun leagues entering the core game.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
hmcg020 wrote:
I doubt anything but the uniques will carry over. I come to this conclusion because they made the That Which Was Taken jewel which acts basically as 2 charms with a total of 4x t1 mods. This can easily transition over though without the wildwood, and the rest cannot.

My gut would agree but the jewel is called "That Which Was Taken"... :P
"
Noooova wrote:
"
hmcg020 wrote:
I doubt anything but the uniques will carry over. I come to this conclusion because they made the That Which Was Taken jewel which acts basically as 2 charms with a total of 4x t1 mods. This can easily transition over though without the wildwood, and the rest cannot.

Embarrassingly, it took me a while to get what you meant :)

You probably already know this, but I've read that it's called that because it reflects ascendancy passives that have been removed throughout the years.
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
"
hmcg020 wrote:
"
Noooova wrote:
"
hmcg020 wrote:

Embarrassingly, it took me a while to get what you meant :)

You probably already know this, but I've read that it's called that because it reflects ascendancy passives that have been removed throughout the years.

They need a +2 to all minion levels then to make up for the theft of the necromancer ascendancy node.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
There's really no reason to add it to core as it is now, it's just straight up power sprint in both terms of the player AND for drops by juicing maps.

Adding a rare way to get a TWWT jewel however, while yes also just power creep at the cost of a jewel socket, might be a fun way to remember the league though.
"
Mnemonix wrote:
Considering the Charms are a rehashed Tattoo system, I think so.

They need to keep this up that's for sure. The ancestor and this affliction league were both absolutely incredible.

I hated navigating the wildwood at first but my God, what an incredible league best I ever played.
Wildwood is not going to core (next league) according to: https://old.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1aopcnb/wildwood_not_going_core/

And as typical they dont post this on their own forum in timely manner...

Edit: added " (next league)" part
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
Last edited by Zrevnur on Feb 12, 2024, 11:33:07 AM
"
Zrevnur wrote:
Wildwood is not going to core (next league) according to: https://old.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1aopcnb/wildwood_not_going_core/

And as typical they dont post this on their own forum in timely manner...

Edit: added " (next league)" part

The wisps will not be in the next league is what someone can verifiably take away form that clip, though thank you for posting it. I think we all anticipated this would be the case.

A question for the OP:
- When you say Base game, do you mean standard, or do you mean content available in any league?
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Damn to bad, it was a blast juiceing up maps, figures they wouldent add it to the core game and as always when there is a great league mechanic they take it away.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
I could have told you from the early days of this league that there was zero chance the wisp were going to make it into core. It was a fun league mechanic, but not something they were ever going to leave it as is, in the core game. If they do bring it back, down the road, it will be watered down and obviously much more rare.
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info