3.23.0c Patch Notes (restartless)

ty
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
thanks for the fixes!
would still like to hear about the server problems / bad latency spike issues.
have to throw away ever 5th map or so because it is a slideshow
(starting ANY expedition is a slideshow anyway in each map)
have a new gaming pc, so thats not the issue.

oh and also some achievments are bugged, there are lots of posts already (logbook boss with 10 remnants, or ulti with 8 modifiers for example)
Last edited by Andara on Dec 22, 2023, 10:27:04 AM
"
RymdLeif wrote:
I am having an absolutely terrible time right now.

The game has since (at least ToTa) been a complete mess. I'm talking about stability and performance. Every single patch something goes wrong, and the game either takes all of my RAM and/or my whole screen is blurry, not to mention the constant DC's that I'm having periodically.

I am so unbelievebly disappointed about the state of the game that I love, to think that the minimum requirement that I - as a player - should have, is to have the game at least FUNCTION on a basic level. I'm not talking about balance, improvements of skills or the things you add to the game - that should not be the highest priority, and every patch that comes out, you don't adress the performance issues, there's no transparancy of what's going wrong, or that it's getting fixed. All we know is this sentence: "fixed an instance crash".

I have been playing since 2013 and have 11k hours in this game, and I can safely say that this is (for me) by far the worst state the game has ever been in, performance wise.

We need to know what's going on here, because your game is just not functioning properly for a lot of your players.

Please, give us something, because I love this game, but at this point I'm really disappointed that it doesn't even function. All I can see since the start of Affliction is blurs on my screen on minimum settings, and I am used to run everything maxed out flawlessly.

/RymdLeffe

100% this, game is a mess performancewise
Before this patch the game would crash the moment I clicked on Login, after this patch I can now click login, select a character, go into town, then crash whenever I try to leave town.

See what happens on next patch, if still same then probably wait till next league starts and try again.

Happy gaming to all those that can.

Merry Christmas.
I have started crashing fairly frequently since this patch. I did not crash at all before. It started in a grand heist, but now I occasionally crash just loading into the game. For example, I open the game, press enter to get to character select, and press enter to get into game, and instantly crash.
I have a nice PC and never Problems to play but since yesterday i have of the map FPS Problems. I have in Abyss only 1-3 FPS????
Loot is absolute garbage!

Can't do wildwood in maps without insane gear, but can't get currency to buy gear without doing wildwood - viscous cycle of banging one's head against a wall. I've had 1 (ONE) natural div drop since the league began and only the standard hoards of gear that drops that are essentially worth nothing (so can't sell to buy gear). Why? Because for some reason dev(s) thought it was a good idea for there to be no minimum tear to rolls on gear based on the gears required level.? Although for that to even be a thing, low required level gear needs to stop dropping at higher levels but "the grind" is a "good thing" each season.

And then you have streamers and their mates that have gear worth over 50 div each in the space of 4 days. Sigh, it's an absolute joke.
Thay is still crash issue I use my brother desktop G_F is 3060
Why fix the servers when you continue to play, It's been like this for 5 months and ironically I check the forum and it's still the same thing, You have no self-esteem?
Fix the lag and 0 fps issues please its unplayable in maps :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info