3.23.0c Patch Notes (restartless)

Why does the connection keep failing?
So i was out of ideas i didnt know what to do anymore,for some reason i tried DX11,i had pretty bad fps with it when i tried before,so i tried it again and sure FPS in towns and stuff went down but when i was in a zone or a map it worked pretty good,smooth fps and most importantly random DC and freezes stopped,still happens rarely,but nowhere near as before when i was on Vulkan or DX12
wtf

If the game is open and no one can play it, are you eating shit if you keep disconnecting?
What about this ban wave with no reason?
The community wants an answer!
"
llhallsbr2 wrote:
What about this ban wave with no reason?
The community wants an answer!

what ban wave?
player agency, where?

"do you guys not have phones?" - blizz 2018
"do you guys not have 2 monitors, 3 overlays, 4 discord, 5 websites, 6 loot filters?" - ggg or smth 2024
"deal with it" - ggg, 2024
Fix normal EK return proj ty
Game keeps crashing and disconnecting every 5mins since the patch.
2 weeks after league start and no information about bug with EK
I hope its a bug on EK and its getting fixed... Even if its not a bug they should give some confirmation or put it in the patch notes.. or revert for the rest of league like with doomblast last time. A lot of ppl want to know and its 2 weeks into league still no info about return proj.
Regular EK return proj fix (even Lingering blades sometimes work incorrectly when returning, only 60-70% return back to player) waiting room

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info