3.23.0c Patch Notes (restartless)

"
Zearsc wrote:
Everyday i go into the forums to check if heist has gotten fixed and im disappointed every time Sadge

Same here. I'm waiting for the memory issue to be fixed, or for them to admit that the game now requires more RAM than the requirements list.
I know it was just news years GGG but two weeks w/ no comment and 100s of known bugs on all platforms.. yep might just call it a league boys. It's either you play mf t7 magic find or nothing else? FIX YOUR GAME OR MAKE IT KNOWN YOURE TRYING TO DO SOMEYHING GGG
"
Weighcist wrote:
I know it was just news years GGG but two weeks w/ no comment and 100s of known bugs on all platforms.. yep might just call it a league boys. It's either you play mf t7 magic find or nothing else? FIX YOUR GAME OR MAKE IT KNOWN YOURE TRYING TO DO SOMEYHING GGG

Yeah I mean I get that it was the holidays, but we're past that now. Heist has been crashing since league start and I'm not into the cheese mf of this league, so guess I'm done.
"
Voldmar75 wrote:
Onslaugh Spectre bug still not fixed. Perfect Forest Warrior does not provide onslaught aura after you change some zones!!!

Yep- still bugged. No notice from GGG that they know about that. No reaction to numerous posts about that. Just ignore...

So I guess- no support packs from me (and I think from many more). Oh well...
Did audio from legion monsters get fixed, there's a specific attack that goes through even if audio is muted.
Do you know what is changed?
Does spirit of fortune wrath give more lightning damage?
Patch note doesn't tell what's changed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info