3.23.0c Patch Notes (restartless)

ye it lags and high ping sometimes
random become worse

i restart client to fix
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
LaoTian364 wrote:
GGG PLZ MAKE KING OF THE MISTS MORE++ EZ TO FINE!!!!
PLZ
PLZ
PLZ
PLZ
PLZ
PLZ
PLZ
PLZ
PLZ
PLZ
PLZ
PLZ
PLZ

+1.
Make an option that if you not meet him in 100 maps - that next map he's quaranteed to appear.

I can't unlock 2 last ascendancy points for 2x weeks because i can't find King in 400+ t14+ maps yet.
Heist still iffy, keeps crashing.
Please, it's been a few weeks now when are you planning on getting this up the prio list?
"
5K0RP10 wrote:
Loot is absolute garbage!

Can't do wildwood in maps without insane gear, but can't get currency to buy gear without doing wildwood - viscous cycle of banging one's head against a wall. I've had 1 (ONE) natural div drop since the league began and only the standard hoards of gear that drops that are essentially worth nothing (so can't sell to buy gear). Why? Because for some reason dev(s) thought it was a good idea for there to be no minimum tear to rolls on gear based on the gears required level.? Although for that to even be a thing, low required level gear needs to stop dropping at higher levels but "the grind" is a "good thing" each season.

And then you have streamers and their mates that have gear worth over 50 div each in the space of 4 days. Sigh, it's an absolute joke.

Do you play less than 1 hour per day?
Do you play SSF?

If answer to both is no, you are just bad.
+1 on requesting a confirmed fix for Nenet.

I've been unable to advance her to max perception after the day where my game client crashed 4 times because of her bug
"
insectbrain wrote:
"
Mrs-Plinke wrote:
Any of you having issues seeing blue wisps the problem is on your end. I've never once had one issue seeing blue wisps. Yet a better comp or better wifi or go get your eyes checked out wnr quit complaining about it on here.ggg can't fix your personal life problems lol!

Some say ignorance is bliss. You must be pretty happy.

Just because you're not having issues, doesn't mean other people aren't.

Do you also believe something doesn't exist because you haven't heard about it?

Agreed. There are people that have issues seeing certain colors. It's weird to say they shouldn't look into it just because you are not having issues. They even added an option to assist those with color blindness with the sockets in the past.

Personally I have an issue seeing the blue wisps, more so when the trail is weak or on the edge of the screen. My eyes have been checked, see colors better than most, have a good monitor that's even been color calibrated.

I don't understand why people are even attacking those asking for better visibility. This is something the game needs in general anyways.

Been enjoying the league otherwise. Do look forward to further changes once they get back in from the holidays.
"
Coolulder wrote:
"
insectbrain wrote:
"
Mrs-Plinke wrote:
Any of you having issues seeing blue wisps the problem is on your end. I've never once had one issue seeing blue wisps. Yet a better comp or better wifi or go get your eyes checked out wnr quit complaining about it on here.ggg can't fix your personal life problems lol!

Some say ignorance is bliss. You must be pretty happy.

Just because you're not having issues, doesn't mean other people aren't.

Do you also believe something doesn't exist because you haven't heard about it?

Agreed. There are people that have issues seeing certain colors. It's weird to say they shouldn't look into it just because you are not having issues. They even added an option to assist those with color blindness with the sockets in the past.

Personally I have an issue seeing the blue wisps, more so when the trail is weak or on the edge of the screen. My eyes have been checked, see colors better than most, have a good monitor that's even been color calibrated.

I don't understand why people are even attacking those asking for better visibility. This is something the game needs in general anyways.

Been enjoying the league otherwise. Do look forward to further changes once they get back in from the holidays.

harvest has had a colour issues for a LONG time with the T3 monster name colour looking almost the same as the white T2 names. i have a hard time seeing it and with the blue wisps, i only know i'm getting them when i see the counter start adding them. otherwise i don't see them at all so can't target them. they blend in with the other blue dots floating around. many aspects of this game need better contrasting colours, or give the players an option to change them because we can alter the code in the game files but would get banned for doing so in order to fix issues the dev team refuses to address for some reason
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
Still cannot do any playing due to the Memory usage spiking to the maximum, and CPU + Shaders spiking on load-up. Please, GGG, tell us you're at least looking into these issues we all seem to have. It can't be just a coincidence.
Yeah CPU is spiking to 100% usage just running a normal map with no mods at all. Last league I was running full juiced T16 maps with TS and had no issues. No I cant even fight a pack of 10 monsters without crashing.

Weird thing is it wasn't like this at the beginning of the league, just from about the 28th I think.

Hope it gets fixed soon, I just got a MF char to maps and want to try juiced wisp maps :-(
Please fix the long loading time, It is taking me 1 minute to load the map

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info