[3.23] Nimis + The Adorned Frost Blades All Content

So, got everything assembled and just wanted to give a quick update.

I leveled with Frostblades and then at L62 equipped Nimis, when I had all the Proj Speed jewels in place.
Singletarget damage went up nicely!
When mapping, this build levels insanely fast. I had between 800-1100 Mil XP per hour with it until roughly L92. Currently L95 and I think I will take it to 96 at least.

However, I went for a faster playstyle, with more attack speed. My setup was with Mageblood, increasing Movement and Attack speed, and I just now changed my movement skill setup and Gloves. Also my Watcher's eye has attack speed. The build was quite expensive to put together, but I had already finished building 2 other chars and quite a bit currency to play with.

The leech mechanic seems to work flawlessly, even at full life. I don't know why, but it might be a Petrified Blood interaction or just how it works. I don't see a difference in speed or damage when at full life and mana vs not full life and mana.

Gear:
Spoiler

Along with the rather expensive jewels (Adorned I put together myself) and Cluster jewels, I believe the build is easily around 400 divines, but that's with inflated Affliction prices. Other leagues will very, especially at league start.

A note on damage:
With most buffs active I see around 1.1 M tooltip DPS. I think damage-wise I didn't really push it to the max. I am using another build for bossing anyways. If anyone wants to compare, he can take a look at my char "DarwinsRazor"

Last edited by Fitchner on Feb 18, 2024, 11:28:30 AM
"
Fitchner wrote:
Leveling this right now just for the sake of playing a little bit of melee this league.
Got the gear, at this point nothing is cheap any more...

How is survivability with this low life?
And the PoB says resistances are low? (PoBB says they are fine but I don't see many resists on gear...)

Will update when I got everything together.

Btw: implicits do scale with the Adorned, right?
Anyone using other stats on the magic jewels, like 30% reduced curse effect? Adorned would scale it to around 70

Edit:

Another Question: the cluster jewel passives are active "while leeching" - so when we are at full HP and Mana, nothing is leeched.
We hit - we insta-leech 8% of damage, back to full HP/MP -> no extra damage, right?
Anyone maybe tried this flask unveil with leech to counter that? ("15% of damage taken from Hits is leeched as life during flask effect")

Also, experiences with Mageblood as belt?

It's not low life, I got 5500hp, looks low is bcz i used Petrified Blood

for the resistances, the Endurance Charges(with Enduring Cry) give you 6%/each

Btw: implicits do scale with the Adorned, right? yes

with Petrified Blood you cannot keep in full HP, so you are always leeching

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info