[3.23] Nimis + The Adorned Frost Blades All Content

RIP nimis fbs. This build was a lot of fun, thank you dan5245
ign:VaDinci
Awwwwww maaaaan projectile speed will be lacking after the changes :S Thanks for the build Dan! <3

This was the build that helped me get 40/40 in Ancestor! <3 Have a lot of fond memories with it!
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
"
Cowrex wrote:
Awwwwww maaaaan projectile speed will be lacking after the changes :S Thanks for the build Dan! <3

This was the build that helped me get 40/40 in Ancestor! <3 Have a lot of fond memories with it!

I will try to find a way to make the FB build!

that's a lot of Nerf from Heatshiver, Ashes, and Kaom's Spirit.......

but they are too powerful I think.........
"
dan5245 wrote:
"
Cowrex wrote:

I will try to find a way to make the FB build!

that's a lot of Nerf from Heatshiver, Ashes, and Kaom's Spirit.......

but they are too powerful I think.........

Fair enough <3 Hohoho im excited to see what you have in store for the next league Dan! Thanks so much again for this build! Was amazing!
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
3.23 Updated
Looks very expensive
First of all thanks for this guide, I've been enjoying the playstyle a lot.

I've been following along with your pob but have a question about Southbound, are you reliant on 100% crit in order to guarantee a freeze? I can't figure out how to stop enemies surviving on 1hp if I don't crit freeze them every time.

I have 90% crit chance without bottled faith active, which is the same as your recommended PoB, but quite often white mobs will survive with 1hp because they weren't frozen on the initial hit. My first thought was that the fire damage from heatshiver should apply an ignite that takes care of them, as that isn't a hit but it's quite annoying having stragglers in maps. For bosses of course it is no problem.

I swapped to average rare gloves with the +1 Frenzy implicit (also means I can ignore avoid ailments mods) but not sure if I'm missing something about the interaction Southbound has with this build?
"
BoJian wrote:
First of all thanks for this guide, I've been enjoying the playstyle a lot.

I've been following along with your pob but have a question about Southbound, are you reliant on 100% crit in order to guarantee a freeze? I can't figure out how to stop enemies surviving on 1hp if I don't crit freeze them every time.

I have 90% crit chance without bottled faith active, which is the same as your recommended PoB, but quite often white mobs will survive with 1hp because they weren't frozen on the initial hit. My first thought was that the fire damage from heatshiver should apply an ignite that takes care of them, as that isn't a hit but it's quite annoying having stragglers in maps. For bosses of course it is no problem.

I swapped to average rare gloves with the +1 Frenzy implicit (also means I can ignore avoid ailments mods) but not sure if I'm missing something about the interaction Southbound has with this build?

have you used Hypothermia support?

Hypothermia + ice bite have 55% frozen chance, but 1hp still happens, I can deal with it, if you still feel annoyed about it, just use the rare gloves, for me the Southbound is just cheap and easy to get with high damage and high hp.
"
dan5245 wrote:

have you used Hypothermia support?

Hypothermia + ice bite have 55% frozen chance, but 1hp still happens, I can deal with it, if you still feel annoyed about it, just use the rare gloves, for me the Southbound is just cheap and easy to get with high damage and high hp.

Ohhh snap, I just tried it. I'm not sure what I was following before but I had Endurance Charge on Stun for the extra 4% damage per charge on there, but the extra freeze chance makes a big difference. I'll probably keep the rare gloves in the backpack for when I fail to read mods but yeah, a lot better.

I also realised from looking at the PoB in a bit more detail how many things I missed, I'm using the Wise Oak but none of my resistances are equal... Probably a testament to the build that you can get so much wrong and still be OK. My first time following something without a noob/step by step guide so thanks for the help!
Leveling this right now just for the sake of playing a little bit of melee this league.
Got the gear, at this point nothing is cheap any more...

How is survivability with this low life?
And the PoB says resistances are low? (PoBB says they are fine but I don't see many resists on gear...)

Will update when I got everything together.

Btw: implicits do scale with the Adorned, right?
Anyone using other stats on the magic jewels, like 30% reduced curse effect? Adorned would scale it to around 70

Edit:

Another Question: the cluster jewel passives are active "while leeching" - so when we are at full HP and Mana, nothing is leeched.
We hit - we insta-leech 8% of damage, back to full HP/MP -> no extra damage, right?
Anyone maybe tried this flask unveil with leech to counter that? ("15% of damage taken from Hits is leeched as life during flask effect")

Also, experiences with Mageblood as belt?
Last edited by Fitchner on Feb 14, 2024, 5:32:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info