[3.23] Nimis + The Adorned Frost Blades All Content

It's a good build for what you can get from it. The price near mid/end league came up to around 400div (way more once tattoo prices jumped)

Pretty squishy. Without phys taken as ele conversion, the PDR and endurance charges aren't very tanky in my opinion. I don't like petrified blood so I might be missing some tankiness there, though.

Without following the build exactly I was able to squeeze 50 million melee hit and 4500 HP at level 95. (Missing fortify sword and frenzy gloves, essentially missing 2 frenzy charges)

Not Uber viable (besides Uber cortex) in my experience but great for all other content and bosses. Excellent mapper if you can stay alive. Overall 7/10 in my opinion.
ign:VaDinci
@dan5245

Please next time add cheap and medium versions at the start of the build creation.
I bet amulet and ring were cheap as well, as well as these insane jewels.
"
NexroMTFBWY wrote:
@dan5245

Please next time add cheap and medium versions at the start of the build creation.

Don't think it was ever intended to originally have cheaper options. He did mention from the start it would be costly (Though admittedly it was a lot more costly than brought up)
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
"
It's a good build for what you can get from it. The price near mid/end league came up to around 400div (way more once tattoo prices jumped)

Pretty squishy. Without phys taken as ele conversion, the PDR and endurance charges aren't very tanky in my opinion. I don't like petrified blood so I might be missing some tankiness there, though.

Without following the build exactly I was able to squeeze 50 million melee hit and 4500 HP at level 95. (Missing fortify sword and frenzy gloves, essentially missing 2 frenzy charges)

Not Uber viable (besides Uber cortex) in my experience but great for all other content and bosses. Excellent mapper if you can stay alive. Overall 7/10 in my opinion.

Hoho super agreed, the only saving grace from the squishiness is the active leeching!

And it's actually quite possible to do all ubers on this (While I completed it, I did die during the Maven's Memory Games as the mechanics are still pretty tough on me) with enough dmg (Though granted, only if one is willing to spend more to get to 200m+ DPS)
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
"
NexroMTFBWY wrote:
I bet amulet and ring were cheap as well, as well as these insane jewels.

the jewels I bought have cost me 1~2 divs each......

the trade market, you can find the price isn't expensive
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ancestor/wa5w08PFb
Last edited by dan5245 on Nov 27, 2023, 1:36:23 AM
What about cluster jewels? I was talking about them. With the rolls for +4 each attribute, cause without these rolls it's impossible to apply tattooes (because of gear requirements).
"
NexroMTFBWY wrote:
What about cluster jewels? I was talking about them. With the rolls for +4 each attribute, cause without these rolls it's impossible to apply tattooes (because of gear requirements).

even without the attributes, just remove 3-4 tattoo, is it really important?

btw all the cluster jewel i bought less than 2div
"
NexroMTFBWY wrote:

https://pobb.in/2FbjkOh9q4wZ

no tattoos, no fortify sword, no Replica Farrul's Fur, no Ashes, no Nimis, no Bottled Faith

and this version has 100% Avoid Elemental Ailments

need Ralakesh's Impatience to get the charges at the start
Last edited by dan5245 on Nov 28, 2023, 11:42:57 PM
This build was very enjoyable, them ost fun I everh ad while playing poe, and trust me I've played many leagues and characters to 100. Kudos to the op for this guide. I made couple of my own tweaks, different cluster setup, elemental avoidance immunity with help of spell supp and I went for 16 projectiles instead of the normal 11.

Now the real question, do you think something similar is going to be possible in 3.24? We loose most of the projectile speed from tattoos, from Anomalous Blood and Sand so I guess even with projectile speed on medium clusters wont be enough to get to 160+to make it feel good! Anyway, had lot of fun and going to miss this kind of playstyle!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info