[3.23] Nimis + The Adorned Frost Blades All Content

"
tutanoo wrote:
...You don't even play this build Youself, but U know better then NexroMTFBWY what is it capable of !
wtf xD

It's perfectly normal to assume someone that doesn't play an exact build, will have limited knowledge of it. In reality though, with enough experience you can gain a pretty good grasp of a build's mechanics without having direct hands-on with it. That can come from years of theory crafting in PoB, and enough time playing PoE. We also have the PoB and a detailed build guide for this build.

I did ask the person to show their characters so specific advice could be given. He stated he had 1800 life and 400k dps with all buffs enabled, so we know his progress in getting into this build is early. You can farm 350 divine in league, i just suggest he uses another build to do so.

My post where I said I had 500 divine as a brand new player was just a joke about posts I've seen recently where accounts less than 3 months old have multiple mirrors. Look at their recent forum posts and they're asking how to use crafting materials and why lab is so hard. Then their next posts are "will 3 mirrors be enough for this build" lol.

No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
The build is actually a whole lot more expensive than what was originally pegged.

That said, it's actually quite survivable so long as you are leeching: the high damage roof + high leech lets you survive a lot of 100% deli T16 maps + Wave 30 Simulacrums among others

Granted, it took me a while to get used to that learning curve as this build has a bit of a steep hill to climb when using it, but it gets fun after you get a groove

Rakiata's dance with the right implicits are expensive af tho
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
"
NexroMTFBWY wrote:
So,

I tried this build. I will be honest, the videos where the author clears 100% of end game content really bought me brains and soul. I thought I could save some divines clearing t14-16 maps to slowely buy gear and progress through the content. I WAS REALLY SUPRISED WHEN I REACHED ATLAS

Right now I'm level 87 and even DOGS one shot me!!! I CAN'T DO SHIT. The only way to play is to carefully dodge attacks and slowely proceed the map.

I simply can't farm any content to earn currency. I got like cause of 1 divine drop and I managed to buy one more using farmed chaos orbs, but that's it..

Regarding the gear.. right now the total cost of this build is around 350 DIVINES OR MORE!!! That's just a joke.

Thank you for fun, I got a lot when skeletons, sewer rats and dogs one-shoted me.

P.S. Guys, please can you borrow 350 divines to me so I can afford to play this game at last

Yeaaaaa the one shot happens if the leeching isn't constant, which might take a whole lot more to get used to~

But upon importing your character at PoB, what might improve your survivability would be to increase your leech rate~ Still looking at ways on how you can do that (I'll get back to you) but that should cover msot of what you need~

Damage is pretty good though for the divs you spent~
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
@All

Thank you so much for your support! I changed my privacy settings yesterday and you should be able to see my character now.

For now, I don't really know what should I invest to first. I have issues with HP and DMG:
Talking about HP, I bought almost every item with HP nodes on it (the best and affordable I could find when I completed the acts, cause at first even dogs on T1 beach map one-shoted me). I know that they don't have top HP rolls like 90-120, but I was aiming to get at least 70+. I think that I reached the point when I can increase my hp only by bying the tattooes of the Oak (each costs around 35-45c), I need 22 (880c). Abother way to increase HP is to buy better items with better rolls (like +5 or +15 more than I have now for each item), however I find it unefficient.

Regarding the DMG, I believe I should grind more lvls and try to farm more currency to buy the amulet (Ashes of the Stars) or ring (Nimix). It will be really expencieve and I can't decide what is better for bying first. With levels I can't invest new passive points into the "cluster" jewels passives, however as I told the exact same jewel author uses costs around 50 divs with the same rolls (+ to all attributes included). I managed to find one with increased attack speed instead of attributes for 2 divs and I will probably go with that one just for now. I've already bought 2 clusters just to invest my passive into the same skills, but they don't have all 3 skills and the passives are pretty bad.

@hmcg020 I was joking as well. It's really stupid to think that somebody will give 350 divs for free. Just sent it for fun. I'm sorry if you felt offended in any way. Actually, sometimes people help strugling players. For exmaple the person I mentioned before, Marcus, he just gave me 100c to buy the sword I really needed to at least start farming t1 Atlas maps.

@Cowrex I agree with you. This build is a lot of fun for me. It has pros and cons I'm totally fine with, actually I enjoy rather doing a lot of damaged then afking and tanking the bosses just to faintly and slowly kill them. It was really funny when I was in the lab and something IRL distracted me when I was in the safe zone in POE and FUCKING SKELLETON one-shoted me, no jokes. It was so dark and he approached from nowhere. I didn't have time to react and didn't stand a chance against this boy. Also, I enjoy pressing Berserk and smashing everything around with the Rakiata's sword so much. The character's model becomes bigger and this sword shines like a comet. It gets me cosmos vibes.

I must admit that I don't have so deep experience as you guys and I'm struggling with understanding how the market works and I don't know what a lot of items are for, so I might miss a huge % of profit. However, I don't think that I do have skill issue problems. Yeah, I don't know every boss mechanic, but by far I was good. Regarding the newbies that have 2 mirrors, POE isn't so popular now and demand for the currency isn't so high, that's why the prices are crushed. I don't want to go that way and to ruin the "challenge" vibe. Yesterday I needed to fix my maps cause the whole tab was full. I tried to search each map by name to understand which is three of them I have. In the process I understood it gonna take a lot of my time and I just decided to buy a premium tab. After that I caught myself on a thought that I just spent that much money enough to afford my build and play without any issues. As I said, I don't feel that that buying 2 mirrors is the right way to play this game.

I will really appreciate if someone will help me to decide which item to buy next and should I invest in DMG or HP (I feel like DMG). Thanks guys!
This game is so overcomplicated BS that even looking at and helping ppl like U NexroMTFBWY to change their build, is so time consuming, that even the OP dont wanna do it xD

I will try help You with what I know, even I am noob too :)

1) Defenses

Don't focus only on life, and don't change all passives to oak tatoos. Other things are important too. Look what the OP wrote himself. Life is only 1/7 of thngs in his list of defenses:

"high hp with 5500hp, 9 endurance charges, permanent endurance cry,
91% spell suppress, 3000 leeches per second, Berserk, and Fortify"

The problem is his sword got implicit, which gives him fortify for nothing,but those rakiatas with this implicit must cost now dozens of divines, so it's unreal to advice You, to even think about buying sth like that.

You can try get the fortify node on passive tree (at the cost of changing a little bit the build ) or change the "honorable tatoo of the barbarian " You use now, to the "Honoured Tattoo Of The Pa" which gives the melee hits fortify ability (You wil losse 1 frenzy charge so I think this is the better option).

The fortify alone makes difference in surviving as it gives You 1 % less dmg taken from hits per 1 fortification stack.With 20 max stacks thats 20 % less dmg taken and the word "less" in this game has different meaning and is more importan then "reduced" so this is huge boost to surviving the hits.

He got 9 endurence charges. This is a big number. Normal max is 3. Every charge gives You phys reduction and additional ele res.Same things gives You the enduring cry.

91 % spell supression. Suppresion of spells is very important in figthing with bosses as most of the deadliest attacks from Shaper,Sirus,,Exarch etc are the spells. You can buy the stack of the eldritch ichors (depending on Your budget lesser/ greater) and spam them on Your rare boots till You get the "+ 5/ 6% to chance to supress spell dmg". It's rng, so be prepared to waste like 70 ichors. You may get it in 20 tries if lucky , but if You get unlucky it may take up to 100 :)

2) Damage

First thing to focus here is to try get a 6-link forYour main dps skill - frost blades :) If You add trinity support it will surely help a lot.

You don't use totems : warchief and protector. Autor of build is using phatnasmal & vaal,totems, but don't worry normal totems are veeeery good too. They provide huge dps boost when You place them during fights with bosses ( ofc untill bosses melt them,and You will need to place them again,but nothing we can do about that xD ). Totems also serve as a meat shield for free. You should try to get more sockets in helm or gloves to put there totem gems.

Like OP You can annoint Your amulet with the "Titanic impact" passive, at the sister Cassia, using ( amber oil + verdant oil + opalescent oil - thats recipe form poewiki but dunno if it's actual.) .+45 % crit multi this passive provides is big up for the dps.

And in summary I will wrote that this build is so absurdly expensive, that be prepared - even after applying those changes, dying and not killing stuff like in his claims is normal,as a result of messed up game design.

Thats how this BS game is working .It's optimized around the 1 % player base - the streamers with 1000xmirror worth builds who breeze thru the content which 99% playerbase don't even stand a chance to try. And even those streamers immortal builds get wrecked. There are dozens of vids where they get one shotted in a blink of an eye, by even they dunno what, and then they replay their deaths in slowmotion, to see what happened in that milisecond before death and why they died with their mirror builds...
Last edited by tutanoo on Nov 7, 2023, 4:23:55 PM
One thing worth mentioning is that it's probably worth buying a Rakiata's for 1 divine, the using a locus of corruption without getting it 6 link first. There's more risk involved but buying the fuses and vaals to 6 link it afterward could end up being MUCH cheaper than trying to buy a 6 link with the right implicits.

(forgive the simplification and rounding below)
- Rakiata's is 1 divine
- You can then 6 link it with vaals and fuse for roughly 10 divine
- Locus is 2 divine?

A Rakiata's with fortify is hundreds of divines. Only one I can see right while writing this is is 400D. This gives you roughly 30 attempts before at getting fortify as opposed to buying it outright on a 6 link.

Quick link to see prices of Rakiata's with the right implicit
- https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ancestor/80kRWyBIV

Good luck everyone. I would like to see this build succeed and so I want people to be able to give it a go.
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
"
NexroMTFBWY wrote:
@All

Thank you so much for your support! I changed my privacy settings yesterday and you should be able to see my character now.

For now, I don't really know what should I invest to first. I have issues with HP and DMG:
Talking about HP, I bought almost every item with HP nodes on it (the best and affordable I could find when I completed the acts, cause at first even dogs on T1 beach map one-shoted me). I know that they don't have top HP rolls like 90-120, but I was aiming to get at least 70+. I think that I reached the point when I can increase my hp only by bying the tattooes of the Oak (each costs around 35-45c), I need 22 (880c). Abother way to increase HP is to buy better items with better rolls (like +5 or +15 more than I have now for each item), however I find it unefficient.

Regarding the DMG, I believe I should grind more lvls and try to farm more currency to buy the amulet (Ashes of the Stars) or ring (Nimix). It will be really expencieve and I can't decide what is better for bying first. With levels I can't invest new passive points into the "cluster" jewels passives, however as I told the exact same jewel author uses costs around 50 divs with the same rolls (+ to all attributes included). I managed to find one with increased attack speed instead of attributes for 2 divs and I will probably go with that one just for now. I've already bought 2 clusters just to invest my passive into the same skills, but they don't have all 3 skills and the passives are pretty bad.

@hmcg020 I was joking as well. It's really stupid to think that somebody will give 350 divs for free. Just sent it for fun. I'm sorry if you felt offended in any way. Actually, sometimes people help strugling players. For exmaple the person I mentioned before, Marcus, he just gave me 100c to buy the sword I really needed to at least start farming t1 Atlas maps.

@Cowrex I agree with you. This build is a lot of fun for me. It has pros and cons I'm totally fine with, actually I enjoy rather doing a lot of damaged then afking and tanking the bosses just to faintly and slowly kill them. It was really funny when I was in the lab and something IRL distracted me when I was in the safe zone in POE and FUCKING SKELLETON one-shoted me, no jokes. It was so dark and he approached from nowhere. I didn't have time to react and didn't stand a chance against this boy. Also, I enjoy pressing Berserk and smashing everything around with the Rakiata's sword so much. The character's model becomes bigger and this sword shines like a comet. It gets me cosmos vibes.

I must admit that I don't have so deep experience as you guys and I'm struggling with understanding how the market works and I don't know what a lot of items are for, so I might miss a huge % of profit. However, I don't think that I do have skill issue problems. Yeah, I don't know every boss mechanic, but by far I was good. Regarding the newbies that have 2 mirrors, POE isn't so popular now and demand for the currency isn't so high, that's why the prices are crushed. I don't want to go that way and to ruin the "challenge" vibe. Yesterday I needed to fix my maps cause the whole tab was full. I tried to search each map by name to understand which is three of them I have. In the process I understood it gonna take a lot of my time and I just decided to buy a premium tab. After that I caught myself on a thought that I just spent that much money enough to afford my build and play without any issues. As I said, I don't feel that that buying 2 mirrors is the right way to play this game.

I will really appreciate if someone will help me to decide which item to buy next and should I invest in DMG or HP (I feel like DMG). Thanks guys!

I got busy recently, actually, if you check my YT channel I played FB many leagues, I got super cheap version and medium version

super cheap version for league start
https://youtu.be/q_q0WwLE3qg

medium without fortify Rakiata, just change the FS to FB, and some passive adjustment
https://youtu.be/PgNviFbotBI

POB:
https://pobb.in/PjtFA7F3t1ns

Paradoxica cheap version(no Replica Farrul's Fur):
https://pobb.in/wi-0EDEtQmr7

In the end, I want to say melee build is really hard to balance the damage and the defense, I think this melee build is quite cheap for every content, it doesn't need any mirrored item, if you want cheap build, try the spell skill, the melee is not really good choice
Last edited by dan5245 on Nov 10, 2023, 9:47:55 PM
Edit**** NVM
ign:VaDinci
Last edited by juggernautomega on Nov 16, 2023, 1:56:09 AM
Guys, I'm back..

TBH, I really regret that I decided to try playing this game again and chose this build. The experience is horrible and dreadful, I feel so miserable I can't even express it. I'm crying each time pigs and birds kill me only cause I regret all time and emotions I invested in this..

I found a way to farm 100-120 divs without any reliance on my build, only my intellect and skills were required. And god, it didn't fail me. I decided to farm this league's main content (kinda reminds me of AutoChess). Basically, bots can do everything if the setup is right. It's crucial to pick the right guys and build up a strategy. For me, the best option was - RAT TACTICS (developed by me). In two words, I basically bought flankers (like fieldmasters, birds and camouflaged tuataras) and ratted the shit out of the opponent. It's crucial NOT TO ENGAGE IN ANY FIGHT, just to drop the agro from ally totems and help ally bots to destroy the enemy's ones. If someone is interested, I can make a guide on YouTube, but it's almost an end of the league though.. One more thing why this content is really nice, it's because the character doesn't lose exp when dies. That's why it's PERFECT for this build. Cause any random shit in t16 yellow map kills me. To farm 10% exp I need to run around 10-20maps for lvl 97. When I die, I lose 10% as well, so it's quite impossible to grind it out without proper equipment. Slowly and nicely, it's possible to reach lvl 96 (I reached it) using this AutoChess content, I believe with the patience even lvl 100 is possible. By the way, my INHUMAN reactions made it possible, I can't guarantee that you are as good as me (with 500k dmg it's really hard to kill any enemy).

So, continuing the story. I managed to farm around 120 divs and bought the right ring and amulet. Ring didn't change a lot, in fact I felt like I lost a bit of the damage cause I dropped my ring with +30 elemental damage. However, once I bought ASHES BABY, wow, the whole word changed. Before the purchase I had 700k dmg, after I was able to reach 1mil. In comparison, without it I spent like 30 seconds to kill a boar, with it I need only 20 second. THAT'S GAME CHANGE! (he still one-shotted me unfortunately). Idk how the author reached 250mil with this built, cause I don't have only uber expensive belt, 1 jewel (the unique one with 3 rolls for buffs), armor + kaoms's with +1 frenzy charge (so I'm losing like 1 charge only).

I was really hoping that with the right items I could do something. However, it looks like I need to spend 500 divs to make it work and I just don't have time to farm so many. In the best day of mine (when I rolled 5 divs as an award) I managed to farm 10 divs. So, it's 50 days of farming to enjoy the game and be able to smash end game content. I would rather get Mirror than wasting 50 freaking days to farm this shit. I can farm this money IRL instead and waste like 4 hours at my job vs waste 50 days in game. That's just ridiculous. I was so tired of getting killed by this bullshit Thunderbirds, Boars, Tuataras, SPEAR FUCKING GIRLS (it's like 0.5 seconds given to react and dodge the thrust. 50 days of torture vs 4 hours of decent work.. This whole story just doesn't work for me.

Please, next time share the relevant information when you're creating the build. The total relevant cost of your setup (ONLY ONE PROVIDED IN THIS GUIDE) is:

Amulet (Ashes with the same rolls) - 41 divs (I bought for 50)
1-st ringt (Nimis) - 30 divs
2-nd ring (with Cat Aspect) - more than 100 divs (unfortunately I wasn't able to find at least kinda the same ring cause the guy's one has: Cat Aspect, 80 life, +20 critical strike multiplier and 9% life on ring as well). THAT's INSANE.
Belt - 30+ divs, maybe another 100 (I was able to find one with better damage and hp rolls, but without resistances). Our guy basically has hp, cold damage, elemental damage, chaos res, light res and crafted fire res. HOLY MOLY. Should I sell my mother to get such belt and ring? Or spend 2 months in front of the computer?
Weapon - 100 divs. Right now Rakiata's Dance with Fortify costs like that, unfortunately.
Helmet - 50-80c without Berserk Enchant, with enchant I couldn't find Heatshiver with life on it. I bet another 100 divs is the cost (maybe 500)
Body armour - 50 divs (Replica, yummy)
Gloves - 15-20 divs with +60 life and +1 frenzy charge (couldn't find one for +70 life)
Boots - 5 divs (I bought almost the same ones with +87 life, 14 chance to suppress spell damage, 43 cold and 42 light res, enduring cry recovery rate and +134 evasion rating
Flask - 2.5 div (I will count as 3 div with all flasks included)

MY FAVOURITE PART - jewels and tattoos

Each Cluster jewel is between 50-100 divs (maybe even more cause I couldn't find a single one for +4 to all attributes) - 300 divs (it's in the best case scenario, I don't believe that you will find one with +4 attributes for 100 divs even)
All reg jewels around between 3-10 divs each (the one with elemental penetration is for 7-10) - 45 divs (let's call it 45) lmk what you think here, cause I haven't checked all jewels
Lethal pride is cheap - 20-40c
Unnatural instinct with elemental damage penetration - 11 divs (I couldn't find one with penetration + damage with ailments)
Watcher's Eye - 38 divs - 1.5 mirrors (I couldn't find this JUICY BABY with all right rolls as the builder has)
All tattoos - 5-6 divs

Each Cluster jewel is between 50-100 divs (maybe even more cause I couldn't find a single one for +4 to all attributes) - 300 divs (it's in the best case scenario, I don't believe that you will find one with +4 attributes for 100 divs even)
All reg jewels around between 3-10 divs each (the one with elemental penetration is for 7-10) - 45 divs (let's call it 45) lmk what you think here, cause I haven't checked all jewels
Unnatural instinct with elemental damage penetration - 11 divs (I couldn't find one with penetration + damage with ailments)
Watcher's Eye - 38 divs - 1.5 mirrors (I couldn't find this JUICY BABY with all right rolls as the builder has)
All tattoos - 5-6 divs

I don't want to count the gems, I've already spent a lot of time here (gems won't be included in the total cost, but I feel it's like 10 more divs)

Total cost of this build is - 780 divs (THE MOST BUDGET OPTION)

My conclusion:

This build is really poorly builded up. It looks like the create didn't even care about the players who would use it. No leveling advises provided (early gear, early gem set up, no variety of setups as well). The information of the cost is TOTAL LIE or incompetence, however I believe such experienced player should have known the cost of all items. I feel like the creator just didn't mention it not to scare the audiance out. The cost of this build is around $100. I feel like I've spent more time creathing this review than author spent by creating this build.

Unfortunately, I don't have a chance to feel the full power of this setup, the final form of joy and unstoppable power. Instead, I suffered from emotional and psychological pain, experienced stress, misery, horror dreams.. that pig that one-shots me keeps coming to my mind when I finally falling asleep. This SPEAR BEACHES, they're waiting me in my dreams, they fuck my body during the days and kill my mind during the nights. I'm destroyed. I'm deleting the game. I reached rank 1300 on the tournament board (the guy from chat I've met who has built with 500mil DMG reached 2000). I'm still proud of myself. I managed to squeeze out maximum from this babe, but as far as I see only money truly matters for her.. I bet with 50 divs budget even a noob like me can create a totem end game killer or any spell build. I really doubt that cheap melee builds are dead. But I'm not here to judge.

I would really appreciate if you prove the feedback as well guys.

GL IN NEXT LEAGUE, EXILES! (go play other games, there're a lot of better options, but you won't listen..)

"
NexroMTFBWY wrote:
Guys, I'm back..

TBH, I really regret that I decided to try playing this game again and chose this build. The experience is horrible and dreadful, I feel so miserable I can't even express it. I'm crying each time pigs and birds kill me only cause I regret all time and emotions I invested in this..

I found a way to farm 100-120 divs without any reliance on my build, only my intellect and skills were required. And god, it didn't fail me. I decided to farm this league's main content (kinda reminds me of AutoChess). Basically, bots can do everything if the setup is right. It's crucial to pick the right guys and build up a strategy. For me, the best option was - RAT TACTICS (developed by me). In two words, I basically bought flankers (like fieldmasters, birds and camouflaged tuataras) and ratted the shit out of the opponent. It's crucial NOT TO ENGAGE IN ANY FIGHT, just to drop the agro from ally totems and help ally bots to destroy the enemy's ones. If someone is interested, I can make a guide on YouTube, but it's almost an end of the league though.. One more thing why this content is really nice, it's because the character doesn't lose exp when dies. That's why it's PERFECT for this build. Cause any random shit in t16 yellow map kills me. To farm 10% exp I need to run around 10-20maps for lvl 97. When I die, I lose 10% as well, so it's quite impossible to grind it out without proper equipment. Slowly and nicely, it's possible to reach lvl 96 (I reached it) using this AutoChess content, I believe with the patience even lvl 100 is possible. By the way, my INHUMAN reactions made it possible, I can't guarantee that you are as good as me (with 500k dmg it's really hard to kill any enemy).

So, continuing the story. I managed to farm around 120 divs and bought the right ring and amulet. Ring didn't change a lot, in fact I felt like I lost a bit of the damage cause I dropped my ring with +30 elemental damage. However, once I bought ASHES BABY, wow, the whole word changed. Before the purchase I had 700k dmg, after I was able to reach 1mil. In comparison, without it I spent like 30 seconds to kill a boar, with it I need only 20 second. THAT'S GAME CHANGE! (he still one-shotted me unfortunately). Idk how the author reached 250mil with this built, cause I don't have only uber expensive belt, 1 jewel (the unique one with 3 rolls for buffs), armor + kaoms's with +1 frenzy charge (so I'm losing like 1 charge only).

I was really hoping that with the right items I could do something. However, it looks like I need to spend 500 divs to make it work and I just don't have time to farm so many. In the best day of mine (when I rolled 5 divs as an award) I managed to farm 10 divs. So, it's 50 days of farming to enjoy the game and be able to smash end game content. I would rather get Mirror than wasting 50 freaking days to farm this shit. I can farm this money IRL instead and waste like 4 hours at my job vs waste 50 days in game. That's just ridiculous. I was so tired of getting killed by this bullshit Thunderbirds, Boars, Tuataras, SPEAR FUCKING GIRLS (it's like 0.5 seconds given to react and dodge the thrust. 50 days of torture vs 4 hours of decent work.. This whole story just doesn't work for me.

Please, next time share the relevant information when you're creating the build. The total relevant cost of your setup (ONLY ONE PROVIDED IN THIS GUIDE) is:

Amulet (Ashes with the same rolls) - 41 divs (I bought for 50)
1-st ringt (Nimis) - 30 divs
2-nd ring (with Cat Aspect) - more than 100 divs (unfortunately I wasn't able to find at least kinda the same ring cause the guy's one has: Cat Aspect, 80 life, +20 critical strike multiplier and 9% life on ring as well). THAT's INSANE.
Belt - 30+ divs, maybe another 100 (I was able to find one with better damage and hp rolls, but without resistances). Our guy basically has hp, cold damage, elemental damage, chaos res, light res and crafted fire res. HOLY MOLY. Should I sell my mother to get such belt and ring? Or spend 2 months in front of the computer?
Weapon - 100 divs. Right now Rakiata's Dance with Fortify costs like that, unfortunately.
Helmet - 50-80c without Berserk Enchant, with enchant I couldn't find Heatshiver with life on it. I bet another 100 divs is the cost (maybe 500)
Body armour - 50 divs (Replica, yummy)
Gloves - 15-20 divs with +60 life and +1 frenzy charge (couldn't find one for +70 life)
Boots - 5 divs (I bought almost the same ones with +87 life, 14 chance to suppress spell damage, 43 cold and 42 light res, enduring cry recovery rate and +134 evasion rating
Flask - 2.5 div (I will count as 3 div with all flasks included)

All tattoos - 5-6 divs

All tattoos - 5-6 divs

I don't want to count the gems, I've already spent a lot of time here (gems won't be included in the total cost, but I feel it's like 10 more divs)

Total cost of this build is - 780 divs (THE MOST BUDGET OPTION)

My conclusion:

This build is really poorly builded up. It looks like the create didn't even care about the players who would use it. No leveling advises provided (early gear, early gem set up, no variety of setups as well). The information of the cost is TOTAL LIE or incompetence, however I believe such experienced player should have known the cost of all items. I feel like the creator just didn't mention it not to scare the audiance out. The cost of this build is around $100. I feel like I've spent more time creathing this review than author spent by creating this build.

Unfortunately, I don't have a chance to feel the full power of this setup, the final form of joy and unstoppable power. Instead, I suffered from emotional and psychological pain, experienced stress, misery, horror dreams.. that pig that one-shots me keeps coming to my mind when I finally falling asleep. This SPEAR BEACHES, they're waiting me in my dreams, they fuck my body during the days and kill my mind during the nights. I'm destroyed. I'm deleting the game. I reached rank 1300 on the tournament board (the guy from chat I've met who has built with 500mil DMG reached 2000). I'm still proud of myself. I managed to squeeze out maximum from this babe, but as far as I see only money truly matters for her.. I bet with 50 divs budget even a noob like me can create a totem end game killer or any spell build. I really doubt that cheap melee builds are dead. But I'm not here to judge.

I would really appreciate if you prove the feedback as well guys.

GL IN NEXT LEAGUE, EXILES! (go play other games, there're a lot of better options, but you won't listen..)

I think this game is not for you, there are many suggestions but you won't listen, and I built this in the first month, everything was cheap, even the Fortify Rakiata's Dance is just 6 divs, everything became expensive at the end of the league this is the POE as usual, but even without the Fortify Rakiata's Dance, this build is still workable with less damage.

I provide the league start and cheap/medium version, but you just ignore it,so i think this game is not for you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info