Unable connect to instance

I tried again today and faced the same problem. I do hope this gets fixed in time for the new content patch, I would love to be able to play.
TANET-NET, Taiwan
This happened 3 days ago, and I can only connect server by using VPN.
Big Pond in Australia, same problem for quite a while now and still not working with the 0.11.0 patch:(
Still not working, have uninstalled again :(. My sadness knows no bounds. It's been a painful two months without my favorite video game...
Yep, I've just been playing through a VPN, but it lags so much it's virtually impossible to play anything serious. I hope this gets fixed soon.
I'm having this problem too, every time I try to enter a new instance I get this error :( I cant even get out of the town because every time I try I "get the failed to connect to instance", when I log back on im in the town again. I am located in sweden, using the EU gateway and im currently on a wireless connection and our internet provider is "Alltele"
Above content may contain traces of nonsense.

Reality is simply an unrealistic version of online gaming.
Last edited by wakko on Jun 8, 2013, 5:54:18 AM
Bump. At the very least I want to see an update on whether this bug is even on the first page of the priority list.
Happening here too, can't make it anywhere. On the American gateway, ISP is Charter.
Im having the same problem.... Im getting Dc's every few minutes... Im playing from Europe, Poland. Any ideas how to fix it? :(
"
karol123 wrote:
Im having the same problem.... Im getting Dc's every few minutes... Im playing from Europe, Poland. Any ideas how to fix it? :(

Your problem is not the one referred to in this thread. We cannot enter any instance at all, so we're stuck at character selection.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info