Unable connect to instance

Starting to piss me off really, playing from Australia too this is unexceptable
That idiots didn't fixed this problem yet.
Uninstalling.
bump , I am having the same problem
Wow, a thread from 2013. It's now been 4 damn years, still this issue is not fixed!

ISP: Airtel

I can't believe this game even exists. Uninstalling now!
3 weeks playing without problems, no this. Can't believe a bug so problematic such as this is overlooked. Looking foward to asking team for my money back.
WTF, thread of 2013 lol

C'mon GGG fix it, please, we're waiting.
It's easier to ask for money than solve the 3 pages-long-bug-list, eh, GGG ?
As you can see I am still level 1 coz i never got to play the game since i installed it in OCT last year. Every time i log in it says Unable to connect to Instance. Only now am I finding out that this issue has been around for more than 4 years. Pls devs fix this, I dont want Dota to be the only steam game I play.
I'm happy to tell you guys that I'm finally out of this "curse". And I can tell you how to break the "curse".

The reason I never tried a VPN was because I was told to buy one. And the connection to the game with VPN is bad.

WRONG

I mean for me, any connection under 100ms is gold, being from India.

These are the simple steps you need.

1. Download TunnelBear VPN free version.
2. Download hide.me VPN free version.
3. Load up one of the above and choose the Singapore server and load the game. Connect to Singapore instance and play!

That's pretty much it! The monthly cap of TunnelBear is 500mb. But hide.me compensate that with 2GB. That's enough if you connect the VPN only to play this game. Also if you tweet about TunnelBear from the VPN, you get extra 1GB!

So that's total 3.5GB VPN bandwidth every month. I play like 2-3 hours everyday and it's enough for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info