(June 2/3) Default ladder race

I got lucky to be in 10th. D/C'd twice because of major graphics hitches, and every loading screen took 20~30 seconds.

Might have even gotten 5th if that didnt happen ;(
Several things come to mind.....

How about an F2 toggle:
Present Overall Rank xx / yyy
Present Class Rank: ww / qq
Time Remaining: z:aa:ss
CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+
Ram : 4GB Kingston PC2-6400 5-5-5-18
Mobo: Abit KN9-Sli (NF570-Sli chipset with Realtek Audio)
GPU: ATI HD4670 1GB
HD: Maxtor 20GB - OS - Seagate 500GB - Games / Storage / PageFile
Network / ISP: Wired / Cox Cable
Fun stuff. Worst drops for me ever till about 18 when I got
Unavailable

So it was poison arrow unfortunately.

Not even an iron ring, or ele gloves or anything. Love it tho, thats the way random works :)
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
First race, seventh place. Damn shame it wasn't HC.

So, I didn't die once, but it took me about 4~8 minutes over loading screens, plus I had a hell of a time trying to get through the Prison. Kept lagging to all crap.

I should totally get a bonus for being top Marauder, and not dieing. D:
What the poison arrow unfortunately? I didnt get poison arrow and used lightning arrow the whole game, Poison arrow would have been nice =P
Lightning arrow is awesome. Also I got the huge luck to loot elemental hit at lvl2 :D
Build of the week #2 : http://tinyurl.com/ce75gf4
Last edited by zriL on Jun 2, 2012, 8:32:19 PM
Went bow templar then found no dex amulet/affixes at all early on, so i was stuck with a crude bow until coves, which pretty much cost me top 10. Then i joined with a melee templar teammate and found elemental hit with an extra elem weapon damage gem to go in my 3-35 lit / 10ias shortbow and raced along 1-2 shotting almost everything for the rest of the event (was still using the shortbow in cruel, 500+ dps). Pretty random.

Should also mention i had both wrath and anger, but even with around 200% increased weapon elemental damage, i never used either as the tiny extra elem damage (combined auras werent even half the elem damage prefix on my blue shortbow) was nowhere near worth cutting my mana ball in half. Bit of a balance issue there.

Oh and i got the high latency too, made it feel like i had 50% accuracy instead of 90% with half my shots doing nothing and nonstop damage being taken out of nowhere. Also crashed 3 times and had to re-run the entire waterfall cave due to the 3rd. That said, i didnt die once ^_^

Fun event as usual, hope the next ones HC again!

IGN: KoTao
"
Metronomy wrote:
What the poison arrow unfortunately? I didnt get poison arrow and used lightning arrow the whole game, Poison arrow would have been nice =P

And you can see the difference in ranking #5 Kitties! :)

I was sold on PA all the way up till last patch, but it's just meh right now compared to atk speed + ele. Im sure you know that Metro.

I has BA and LA both leveld, but PA was the only reason I could pull off #15. Next time I take you down metro, right the hell down! 8)
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.
"
KoTao wrote:
(was still using the shortbow in cruel, 500+ dps). Pretty random.
Dam, makin me look bad, my final dps was like 136 =P. And last race it was 202..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info