(June 2/3) Default ladder race

I can only imagine how hard it is to schedule one event for players from all over the globe. It starts at 4pm here, so I doubt I'll be able to participate this round...but am really looking forward to the future when more events will be held..hopefully at different times of the day... good luck to all those who do participate though!
11pm :/ no 10x
Шось? (IGN: Owner)
Sounds super! Definitely gonna try to be there!
Elvis has left the planet.
Clear and consice objective (check)
Simple set-up (check)
Improved starting-time for EU and RUS (check)

I must say, that this is an excellent way to do events.
Lumping a lot of side-objectives into a race is making it less straight foreward for all people involved and ultimately also making it harder to judge the data! It is good to have them in the package of event-types, but ultimately they are not as useful in terms of feedback since objectives/motives are hard to derive from the players.

Even though some do not like it, these straight leveling events are very important for balancing the game and a necessary part of future event-packages. The results can be used more easily for level-balancing, class-balancing and skill-balancing than the mixed hardcore event-results.
I appear to be living in "Romance Standard Time". That has to be good! :)
Why do you plan such an event right before a balancing patch? With the upcoming elemental-damage nerf this event seems pointless to me...
Last edited by Victo on Jun 2, 2012, 11:08:14 AM
Only 5 hours to go...I should probably get some sleep! (in NZ)
So are we allowed to use existing items or does the character have to start from scratch?
You start from scratch of course.Race is in a different league than everything else.
Hope I can make it, gonna be tight I got a fishing appointment with my son!
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.
Time to create your characters folks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info