(June 2/3) Default ladder race

Hopefully my bandwidth will place nice don't really want to miss another one.
Beyond_Bow_BobMKIII Level 80 Tornado Shot Scion
Love these events (my wife, not so much :).

Please announce these events earlier so we can plan for them. Hopefully I can make this one.

Also how about making some events 2hrs. 3 hours is harder to attend for those of us with other obligations.
So is it still beneficial to party up experience-wise? Is it going to be solo only?
Check out http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/41078 and post there to support having solo-only and party-only event modes!
I got excited about the 4 exalteds, then i saw default

:(
"
Xendran wrote:

Event is held in a default league but you still get rewarded in HC (or Default if you kill the char).

"
Dregos wrote:
"
Xendran wrote:

Event is held in a default league but you still get rewarded in HC (or Default if you kill the char).

Its not that, its that default races are different than hardcore races. You can actually use death to your advantage in default races, i'm used to beign super careful and never dying. Default races just arent as much fun for me either :P
"
Xendran wrote:
"
Dregos wrote:
"
Xendran wrote:

Its not that, its that default races are different than hardcore races. You can actually use death to your advantage in default races, i'm used to beign super careful and never dying. Default races just arent as much fun for me either :P

Try to derive fun from winning, instead of from not dying. Anyone who is disappoint this race is not hardcore, better be coming top in their class. After all, these races are about winning, not avoiding death (that just happens to be an aspect of winning in hardcore races).
I'll pass. Grinding experience for three hours straight is not my idea of fun.
Chris ,what about another cut-throat event ? For those who wanna test it .
yay! i like the sound of this event...

other then having to wake up at 5 am that is :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info