(June 2/3) Default ladder race

This is a temporary three hour league with prizes. Note that the prizes are different than normal and that this it not a hardcore event. We want to see what classes/strategies are able to gain the most experience in three hours, ignoring deaths and artificial rewards such as class prizes or quest/full-clear prizes.

The event will run from 9am to 12noon New Zealand time on Sunday (June 3 2012). This is 2pm Saturday, Pacific time. Here is a link for more time zone conversions. Note that this time is an hour earlier than we generally run these events, so that it's easier on Europeans.

The league is not hardcore. NEW CHARACTERS MUST BE CREATED IN THIS LEAGUE TO BE ELIGIBLE. After the end of the league, they'll be moved back into the normal Default league. The league will be open for character creation 30 minutes before the start of the competition.

Prizes:
At the end of the tournament, we will award the prizes in the Hardcore league on a character that we add to your account. If you want to transfer these prizes to the Default league, then just kill that character.

In this event, players are ranked by total experience and their character class is ignored. At the end of the event, prizes are rewarded based on ladder position:

Positions 1-5 receive one Demigod's Presence (Unique Amulet) and 4 Exalted Orbs. The amulet will persist into Open Beta and will not be wiped.
  • StandPoor (IMDisappoint)
  • Skyet (THSky)
  • AmazingOldMan (Covert)
  • _seas (lpsusi)
  • Kitties (Metronomy)

Positions 6-10 receive 3 Exalted Orbs.
  • shora_ (shora)
  • RacingLingie (Lingie)
  • ToE_Lannister (siffin)
  • ILikeToWinPrizes (TehHammer)
  • RineyBow (Riney)

Positions 11-15 receive 2 Exalted Orbs.
  • OceanSprae (PoisonSmith)
  • Liyrz (zriL)
  • Klyw (Split7er)
  • HydGG (Hyd)
  • Psilly (Psomm)

Positions 16-20 receive 1 Exalted Orb.
  • KoTaoEvent (KoTao)
  • InItToWinIt (DysleXic)
  • SummerWind (WinterLicht)
  • FU_LOL (Player)
  • radirude (radiatoren)

There are no prizes for quest completion or full-clears.

Miscellaneous:
The game version will be 0.9.9e.

Our decision on the winners is final. Bugs and mistakes will get in the way for many players and this is why we are running an event like this. If you lose your ability to participate due to a bug, please tell us about it and we'll do our best to fix it. We can't change the outcome of the event due to this.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Jun 2, 2012, 8:10:54 PM
7:00 AM Sunday, June 03, 2012 AEST

Sounds fun
"
Metronomy wrote:
7:00 AM Sunday, June 03, 2012 AEST

Sounds fun

I know the feeling... but at least Europe doesn't have to stay up so late!

Eventually we're going to have so many events running that there will be something for everyone, all the time. I'm really looking forward to it :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
No Hardcore Cutthroat... So many sad faces :( We need a league!
GMT+2
11:00 PM Saturday, June 02, 2012 Yay it's a human time :)
I'm BACK :)
And again no race for me. Saturday evening sucks, all my friends want to do something then, Friday is much better in that regard, lot's of free time there :)

Can't you do two? :D

Additional Hardcore Cutthroat event on Saturday noon NZT :)
Last edited by golem09 on Jun 1, 2012, 10:14:30 AM
Its midnight at my country, but its better then 2-4 am. I'll try to participate.
Sorry for my English, it's not my native language.
I won't be home from work yet that day :/ sounds fun though
S L O W E R
Right at midnight for me, better take a nap that day!
Nice event, nice simple task... but I tend to be not at home at this time (sadface)

Fun, luck and patience to all participients!
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info