Upcoming patch schedule and Open Beta date estimate

yup. I was also disappointed with the teaser and missed the good bloody dungeon every time we see in your first page of website.

The delay makes me a little sad but if its still a good information for the firm OB schedule. Many guys hesitated because of the "June wipe" would get to think it again.
Bloodbugs, how cute, can i adopt one ?
How much meat do they eat per day ?
Is it hard to keep them entertained ?
Do they fit with kiwis or will they attack them ?
Is it easy to teach them new tricks ? like "Sit"!
I guess they are hermaphrodites ?
Can they crawl on walls ?

Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
"
Wow, very nice. A lot is going to happen for this game in the next two and a half months!!!!
Still, I'm also curious what's going to happen once the game hits open beta. Will there still be patches frequently that add new content as regularly as these? Might we ask what is in store for the game on a slightly larger timeline: say, a year?

Yes, we will continue to patch regularly. There are years of improvements left that we plan to make. Once we're closer to August we'll talk about what the next set of planned changes are.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
siis wrote:
Act 3 looks interesting. But I'm missing snow! I want some snowy areas :)

same here :{
Шось? (IGN: Owner)
awesome! :O
Not cool guys too long for open beta
0.9.2 sweeet this is for what i am waiting for pvp and duels :D
"
Crazy4Blood wrote:
Not cool guys too long for open beta

you can buy beta key, standing game
Last edited by sau on Jun 1, 2012, 8:10:59 AM
so little time to play before school
unfortunately i have to buy diablo 3 to pass the free time: (
Didn't think weapon swapping was going to be up before OB but glad to see it will be; tanks rejoice, thou shalt swap sword n board and 2hander!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info