Upcoming patch schedule and Open Beta date estimate

For the people asking about acts past Act 3: those will come in future expansions. Acts 1-3 will be the game's official release content.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
Act 3 looks interesting. But I'm missing snow! I want some snowy areas :)

And any information about the out of game marketplace/auction house? I would like to trade without spamming general chat :)
Lets hope nothing come and interrupt this schedule.
So great news! pity about the kiwi but I hope u guys will come back with other surprises for us when it goes live.
Thx for the info Chris!
By that time I can upgrade to silver or gold pack and hope you guys enjoying doing this game as much as we do enjoy playing it :D

Keep up the good work !
i hope its august 7 :D its my birtday !

i cant wait to play act3!
Looking forward for the updates and the Act 3 sneak-peek looks pretty neat. I've always loved to slay alien looking insects.

~ducktapes a bow and a wand together~ Were you afraid of a crazy chick named Ripley? Just wait til you get a flaming arrow to the knees... Muahahahahaha
Good stuff! Can't wait for what's coming next :)
take your time!
See you in cutthroat!

...and if you have one beta key left, i have a many friends that are waiting to play PoE.
First post. Just to say "Take your time!". Thats why i gave you my money (not much. Only the 10$). I have fun with your excellent beta and you could take your time until everything is ready. :)

Last edited by Lantros on Jun 1, 2012, 4:59:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info