Upcoming patch schedule and Open Beta date estimate

Oh man, this game just keeps getting better, but one problem I noticed in the act 3 screen, it's got bugs, I mean literal bugs... EECh I hate bugs
.....And that's all I have to say about that.
How much of Act 3 will be open in the Open Beta? Part of it, half, or most of it? And when you said that Path of Exile is close to being finished, does that mean the game will be available by the end of this year?

And those creatures in that screenshot look hideous. But in a good way. :)
Last edited by T6000 on Jun 1, 2012, 2:53:19 AM
Whoa, I didn't expect the patch schedule to be that detailed :-).

Minion fix in 9.12 is a bummer though, such a long time to wait...
a bit disappointed but it's for the better cause (the delay), i really look forward to the chapter 2 ending (boss fight) and the beginning of chapter 3 b/c as it stand the game is way to short and the difficulty increase doesn't really add much other then a slight challenge (at least for those of us with good gear).

anyone know how many chapters the game will go on for in total ?
I'm so excited for this, cannot wait for these patches to release!!

and im sure even the most experienced PoE players dont mind waiting a little longer for such an incredible game. In better news, got my Kiwiw, and LilPorkChop and i are ready for the profile wipes whenever you are, GGG
Goodbye LoL addiction, hello PoE addiction
If Act 3 = Open Beta... is there an Act 4 planned to accompany the 'final' release?

Can't wait to see the Act 2 boss!
Templar Shadow Knight (build in progress)
Great additions, I look forward to testing them out. Act 3 is looking awesome!
RIP Bolto
Epic news. Glad to see a firm release date for 0.9.10 and the plan layout for future updates. And that Act 3 screenshot? AWESOME. The area looks beautiful and those mobs are wickedly cool.

Can. Not. Wait.
Wow, blasting news finally, been expecting PoE to be available not before August, and my expectatios came true. What is important for the game to come out in a very stable version, so just don't care some rushers on forum who almost give zero feedback to you.

Hope AI by the time would be improved over time in each patches, if not at all.
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"
Awesome news!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info