Upcoming patch schedule and Open Beta date estimate

I can't wait for the Open Beta, the work done for that game sound awesome^^.
Been checking up on this development quite frequently after a friend showed it to me not long ago. Open Beta sounds like a great time and can't wait. It looks like the dev's have done something great and can't wait to try it!
Looks good can't wait for PvP to be enabled and of course act 3!
May 15th 2012 - The day the king of ARPGs died. January 23rd 2013 - A new king takes the throne.
This is exciting stuff. I participated in the public stresstest weekend, and I'm eager to try the game again once it goes into open beta :)
"
carkasjak wrote:
This is exciting stuff. I participated in the public stresstest weekend, and I'm eager to try the game again once it goes into open beta :)

Your account is registered for the beta...? Not just play it now?? lol
"
Wanotiki wrote:
"
carkasjak wrote:

Your account is registered for the beta...? Not just play it now?? lol

Knowing that all will be removed?
"
Cranz wrote:

Knowing that all will be removed?

Personally, I don't mind the wipe. You do keep all your personal experience e.g. on how the game works, how to find your way through the skill tree, which orbs do what exactly, the best way to fight certain bosses, watching the development of the game etc. I've participated in beta tests before and PoE definately is one of the most pleasant experiences. :-D
Still no open beta? Any official info about when it will start? Don't want to play now, because of the wipe. But every day is like a pain.
open beta
"
Somebi wrote:
Still no open beta? Any official info about when it will start? Don't want to play now, because of the wipe. But every day is like a pain.

agree with you... lvl 56... and any nice drop I say.. nice but.. jajaja.. but remeber d2 ladder system... ;)

enjoy now and after wipe

news from a ob day?... my sword is sharped more than ever
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info