0.10.7 Patch Notes

i love the new map mods! all good! new gems and items all good...

imho uniques seem to common as it is, atleast "common" ones do, they are constantly being spammed across trade... i think it should be kinda the other way around, common ones should possibly be less common and the rare ones brought more in line with the common and then Chances should definately have more "chance" -- right now you could name them "Unlikely"

I also agree with others that its redicilous that 99% of items come already finished, if you have to craft them your wasting currency, you can buy them socketed/linked/max'd cheaper than you could even IMMMAGINE tryin to craft them - like by 10-100x cheaper

also agree with a previous poster about the "Small things" like exploding npc's giving xp and diamond flasks ect (tho diamond flasks should take ALOT of charges and not hold many, make them not spamable or maby not quite as powerful ect) - these were all great unique things to your game that you kinda just took away, i dont see any reasoning behind it, why take away the exploder xp - do you really have people tryin to abuse it? i mean if your low lvl you die if you fk up and happen to be slightly out of sync and explode kills you or if your high lvl its slow as heck... shrug, small things matter ALOT

new item mods are as depressing as it comes, i have to agree with the whole idea of it being to difficult to get the resists and life we need, which are the only useful mods until you have max'd your resist ect.... adding 2 completely useless mods no one is going to want (cept people who dont know how to turn up brightness or play with a cool environment effect)

i barely even look at my rares before i vendor them anymore, it takes 1/2 a sec to see how useless they are, i gave up id'ing blues too... with the resist requirements so high we dont need mods that literally we would NEVER want to be possible on an item, it may as well say "Vendor This" as a mod..
Last edited by Obbes on Apr 18, 2013, 2:44:30 PM
New item mods are pointless. Nobody is going to want them.

This game is starting to go in the direction of D3, and that makes me sad. Crafting is becoming useless. People are going to stop using currency for crafting, and eventually exalted orbs will equal gold, and all other orbs won't even be used for trading.

This is a while off mind you, but that is definitely the direction we're headed.
IGN: EmpathicAmoeba
"
Dashtun wrote:

with new mods and changes to chance orb, crafting is even more meaningless than before...this is not right way to go,its should be other way around to encourage ppl to craft for themselves rather than hoarding currency - you are creating D3 gold,you can call it currency but it works like gold

Couldn't have said it any better. Crafting is something I thoroughly enjoy in this game (and which in my mind makes it so much better than other games) - why nerf it?
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
"
Chris wrote:

[li]More keys are now available to be bound: insert, home, end, delete and the arrow keys. Keybindings for international keys are still being developed.[/li]

thanks a lot but please add: + - * / , (numlock)
Last edited by neorich on Apr 18, 2013, 2:50:09 PM
This patch is really depressing. Picking up white items to use chance orbs on was always one of my favorite things to do. Sort of like a minigame for me. Knowing that any given chance orb could potentially return to me a godly item? It was thrilling. But it's being taken away from me.

Friday, April 19th 2013 will be a sad, sad day in Wraeclast.
IGN: EmpathicAmoeba
Last edited by DavosTheOnionKnight on Apr 18, 2013, 2:52:28 PM
I like that some of the uniques will be harder to obtain. Kaoms , Lioneyes, and Shavronnes ect.. were starting to get a bit to common. But the added mods doesn't make sense at all. Crafting is already tedious and hardly worth wasting currency on. Now crafting will be completely worthless it seems.
Yay new useless item mods!
A pointless crafting will become even more pointless. And more vendor trash YES!!!
And who the hell needs common uniques from chances, they are already vendor trash.
Cool patch GGG, keep going that way...
And you could just make couple noticeable passives for summons, not just flood game with more gems.
Bullshit makes the flowers grow
Last edited by Manator on Apr 18, 2013, 3:00:50 PM
"
sanleon wrote:
Two news useless affixes gl crafting now lol
Two new skills is nice
More uniques is nice = more alterations shards
New map affixes is nice
50% regen decreased iiq? And what happens with no regen? All people use mana leech (no way)
New flask mods awesome even if it makes topaz flask useless like other res flasks
I will spend today all my chances as they will become useless now except for maps ofc

I like it overall but still no fix for blood rage

50% regen is way worse to people using life leech/mana leech than no regen. Leech is added under your regen so with 50% regen you have a halved leech cap. With no regen your leech still takes full effect.
IIQ should have stayed the same for halved regen.

Will Multistrike's "less Attack Damage" affect the explosion portion of Infernal Blow?
i too fas fo youuuuuuu
Last edited by Duskbane on Apr 18, 2013, 3:06:50 PM
WHOAH!

Best update that has been in PoE,ATLAST!!the last 2 missing puzzle pieces have been putted,the 3D unique perma rare items art and the mouse button binding.

-Now i can truly say i am proud of you guys,got nothing else to ask,you've did it all.unless maybe perma rare rewards giving easter/sostice or similar events.
"
This patch is really depressing. Picking up white items to use chance orbs on was always one of my favorite things to do. Sort of like a minigame for me. Knowing that any given chance orb could potentially return to me a godly item? It was thrilling. But it's being taken away from me.

Friday, April 19th 2013 will be a sad, sad day in Wraeclast.

This =(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info