0.10.7 Patch Notes

its amazing if they just "help us figure out whats going on"

if kaom's went from 200 chance to 250, not a big deal or even 300. if it went from 200 to 2000 then thats nuts.
"
Chris wrote:
"
TheuberClips wrote:
Saw ebony weapon effect on youtube and came to see if patch notes were up, and they are! :D

All in all lovely changes. Curious as to what "summon elemental resist" is, haha.

It increases the elemental resistances of your minions. Maybe it should have been called "Minion" Elemental Resist. Hmm.

Maybe. It then would be in line with Minion Damage and Minion Life.
"
Chris wrote:

The multistrike+lightning strike builds are still brutally powerful, even though the projectile damage has the penalty applied correctly. I'm sorry that the patch upset you but I think after you've had a chance to test your character and the other changes out, you won't feel so badly about it. A lot of the other issues you've mentioned have fixes coming that are mentioned in the development manifesto.

This x100! You guys just need to get over it. It wasn't a nerf it was a bug fix, and you know damn well that GGG will fix it if it becomes too weak.
It itches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
da fuk :)

man during reading i went from...

oo

Oo

OO

Well now that multistrike is getting %less attack damage instead of %less melee damage, will it also get increased attack damage instead of just increased melee damage?
IGN @Jalamin
Great stuff, think my leap slamming multistrike will take a hit on DPS but not sure. Love everything except for the 2 new item mods. I at least hope the accuracy mod is a percentage!
there is only one thing that concerns me if GGG can elaborate that would be perfect..

with this unique changes..
- Does it mean that those who haven't obtained shavrones /kaom's heart and rest of crap will never be able to obtain it ?
right now kaom's is ~25 exa if this patch turns to ugly,price will be 500 exa..do you see my point?
care to elaborate the patch note on uniques please?
"
Jalamin wrote:
Well now that multistrike is getting %less attack damage instead of %less melee damage, will it also get increased attack damage instead of just increased melee damage?

100% agreed with that.
Whowandsome, Lightning strike crit witch 90
Lubricus, Leap Mara 80
Rhagnagnus, On holidays shadow 90
Last edited by Kramerrr on Apr 18, 2013, 2:30:29 PM
Two news useless affixes gl crafting now lol
Two new skills is nice
More uniques is nice = more alterations shards
New map affixes is nice
50% regen decreased iiq? And what happens with no regen? All people use mana leech (no way)
New flask mods awesome even if it makes topaz flask useless like other res flasks
I will spend today all my chances as they will become useless now except for maps ofc

I like it overall but still no fix for blood rage
the bad thing is that its already a lot better to just buy a finished item than to craft it

with new mods and changes to chance orb,crafting is even more meaningless than before...this is not right way to go,its should be other way around to encourage ppl to craft for themselves rather than hoarding currency - you are creating D3 gold,you can call it currency but it works like gold

bad bad baaaaaaaaaaad changes
some of my IGNs:

EKDDtemplar/DualTotemSparkfotm/jesusbestjewever/EverhardDick/SilSol/SilSol_eight/SilSol_seven/
SilSol_ten/FiretemplarwithAA/JesusFacebreaker/SilSol_three/SilSol_two/grumpycatbestgodever

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info