Season Two, Event 2: 1 Week Party

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.

For information about Race Season Two, please check out this announcement!

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

Top Prizes:

The top 20 players by experience will receive a Demigod's Triumph (Unique Golden Wreath)

The top players by experience will receive:

#1 player: 80 Reward Points
#2 player: 60 Reward Points
#3 player: 50 Reward Points
#4 player: 40 Reward Points
#5 player: 30 Reward Points
#6 player: 28 Reward Points
#7 player: 26 Reward Points
#8 player: 24 Reward Points
#9 player: 22 Reward Points
#10 player: 20 Reward Points
#11-20 players: 15 Reward Points
#21-50 players: 10 Reward Points
#51-200 players: 5 Reward Points
#201-500 players: 2 Reward Points

Prizes for reaching specific levels and staying alive:
  • Level 88: 30 Reward Points
  • Level 87: 25 Reward Points
  • Level 86: 20 Reward Points
  • Level 85: 18 Reward Points
  • Level 84: 17 Reward Points
  • Level 83: 16 Reward Points
  • Level 82: 15 Reward Points
  • Level 80-81: 14 Reward Points
  • Level 75-79: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 70-74: 8 Reward Points
  • Level 60-69: 4 Reward Points

Random Prizes:
Each Reward Point you earn in this race counts as a ticket in a random draw for one of the following items:

• Alternate Art Karui Ward Unique Item (100 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Shiversting Unique Item (40 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Quill Rain Unique Item (25 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Onyx Amulet Item (20 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Death's Harp Unique Item (5 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Carnage Heart Unique Item (2 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Tabula Rasa Unique Item (1 available to be won)
sig04
Hello,

My name is DukedURL. I am currently looking for a concrete and dedicated group of players to join for Path of Exile Race Season Two. After playing Race Season One and having some failures due to finding players who could race on a constant basis I have decided to move to the Path of Exile forum as a way for me to network and find new racers to join and compete on the ladder. In Race Season One I finished a respectable 178th place with 132 points for the season. I believe that with a reliable group for party events I could have easily finished in the Top 100 or even better. I have experience and feel most comfortable playing as a Marauder, Shadow, and Templar and have no problem in being counted on for being a runner for the team in parts where it is required. I have Teamspeak, Mumble, Ventrilo, and Skype installed on my computer and would hope that the entire party will be using one of these while racing. I would really appreciate it that I could speak to members of the group prior to the season to make sure that I will be a good fit and we will be able to compete on a consistent basis. If you feel like I may be someone who can be productive for your party or need a member that will be of value please contact me by replying to this thread, sending me a private message on the site, or messaging me in game. I hope I will get some response from this ad and look forward to hearing from recruiting parties.

Thanks,

DukedURL
Official Member of Cliq Gaming Community: http://cliqgaming.enjin.com
IGN: DukedURL
PoeStatistics: http://poestatistics.com/users/dukedurl/
DukedURL's Shop of Nemesis Uniques, Goodies and Crafting Items: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/629890
edit: no more spaces guys, thanks for applications, we got plenty of ppl who wanted to join and we had to decide on who was the best fit. We only had 2 spaces anyway, thanks for your time.
http://poestatistics.com/users/ighnaz/ for availability
Last edited by ighnaz on April 19, 2013 1:15 PM
edit: sorry double post
Last edited by swagjesus on April 18, 2013 1:50 PM
"
Completed 1 Challengeighnaz wrote:
Hi there, a group of guys is looking for a few more serious and mature players(preferably from eu) for the week race. We have finished top20 last race and have a lot of experience in week races. Voice-chat is a must to have. We are just sorting out the final strats at the moment. If you are interested and have something to prove your ability feel free to msg me on forums or in game(refer to signature for IGN).

I'm down. Msg me ingame ign: cokey
yea man lets kick this off!!

I need onyx amu with my Coral rings =D
★ IGN: Pinokkio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
That's a race i will enjoy playing in!! good rewards well done GGG
ign:BowForLife
My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/616358 (Standart)
misread details & became prematurely excited. :D
Bumped with Procurement!
Last edited by grant_m on April 18, 2013 3:13 PM
"
grant_m wrote:
The random draw prizes are an awesome addition for working scrubs like me who'd never make 60 within a week!

Can't wait to get started :)

Hate to burst your bubble, but you have to earn a point to get in the random stuff drawing. If you can't make 60 in a week (and therefore probably won't be in the Top 500 for the week), you get zero points, so zero entries into the random draw.

At least that is how I understand the system. Someone please correct me if I am reading the rules wrong.

Kurg

EDIT: He beat me to it! :p Cheers to you also grant.
Last edited by Kurgan40 on April 18, 2013 3:33 PM
"
Kurgan40 wrote:
"
grant_m wrote:
The random draw prizes are an awesome addition for working scrubs like me who'd never make 60 within a week!

Can't wait to get started :)

Hate to burst your bubble, but you have to earn a point to get in the random stuff drawing. If you can't make 60 in a week (and therefore probably won't be in the Top 500 for the week), you get zero points, so zero entries into the random draw.

At least that is how I understand the system. Someone please correct me if I am reading the rules wrong.

Kurg

Yeah. I noticed my error immediately after posting.

Cheers.
Bumped with Procurement!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info