Season Two, Event 2: 1 Week Party

hurry what build should i make for this race?

pls respond
looking for a group. I know its abit late but hope somebody is up for some fun :)
Team NoWife looking for 1-3 new members :) we're using RaidCall... u shall not have any wife in this week xDD
FilterBlast - a web-hub with up-to-date item filters and extra features
https://filterblast.xyz
Dissolator sounds interesting :) could you tell more.
i'd like to see the reward point cap at around 50 :S
IGN @Diyalah_nms
Did BzMode die? Probably, that sucks for Nugi and the whole NK squad. :(
WTS 5 LINK WHITE GLORIUS LEATHER GGGRB (req 45) pm danceismybitch :)
Last edited by mrbankers on Apr 20, 2013, 9:04:52 AM
"
PerfectXtreme wrote:
A solo player can easily make it to 60+ within a few days of dedicated playing. Grouping is not a requirement to get points in these types of races. A good group will kill faster and thus earn experience faster but that doesn't mean a solo player can't still meet the level requirements or likely the top 500 placement brackets.

The large majority will not, though.

As a solo player, I chose not to compete. I hate party racing, and I don't want to bust my ass to inevitably lose to tons of partiers. This would be less of an issue if I thought I was likely to hit 60 solo, but I do not. Basically, to a soloist, this race involves a huge time commitment for a week to play at a significant disadvantage to *maybe* win a small prize.

A solo week race with level tier prizes starting at more like ~50 would be very appealing to me. A party week race with prizes starting at 60? Pass.

Adding prizes based on level tiers was a good idea in principle, but in practice, setting the thresholds so high kind of ruins the point. If I don't expect to hit top 500, I still don't expect prizes.
Last edited by solistus on Apr 20, 2013, 6:40:12 PM
We now have a One Week Trading Forum active! Tell your friends!
Balance & Design
"
solistus wrote:
"
PerfectXtreme wrote:
A solo player can easily make it to 60+ within a few days of dedicated playing. Grouping is not a requirement to get points in these types of races. A good group will kill faster and thus earn experience faster but that doesn't mean a solo player can't still meet the level requirements or likely the top 500 placement brackets.

The large majority will not, though.

As a solo player, I chose not to compete. I hate party racing, and I don't want to bust my ass to inevitably lose to tons of partiers. This would be less of an issue if I thought I was likely to hit 60 solo, but I do not. Basically, to a soloist, this race involves a huge time commitment for a week to play at a significant disadvantage to *maybe* win a small prize.

I've played solo 95% of the time so far, the race has been going for less than 48 hours, and I'm already level 50. I'm in 142nd place, plus I slept for 7 hours last night. I should hit level 60 by the 48 hour mark, leaving 5 days left where I have to do nothing but just stay alive.

It's true that a coordinated party can reach 60 faster, and I hope GGG eventually tweaks the EXP formula or the extra life for monsters in parties so that the playing field is more level, however it's really not nearly as difficult as you make it sound to reach 60 solo.
Last edited by Axebane on Apr 20, 2013, 11:39:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info