Map Management Resource

Hi, Please teach me if anyone know.

If maps got "deadly(35%)" + "overlord's"

uniq boss deals +30% dmg only? (not stack)
or deals +65% dmg? (stack)
IGN: MarioBossi
"
Triela wrote:

I'm pretty sure it stacks as +35% applies to all monsters.
"
Lyralei wrote:
He makes far more tornadoes.

So... Not great burst damage? I have like 30% spell block, phase acro, almost 4k life, and tons of leech. Is he gonna kill me?
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
with 0 dmg mods - no
"
Haboryme wrote:
"
Triela wrote:

I'm pretty sure it stacks as +35% applies to all monsters.

Thx for reply.
If maps add "Fleet(35%)" more, uniq boss attacks 60% faster?
Too dangerous!!
Stacks. There are some bosses you really don't want to buff, but on others it's fine.
How to make a build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084
Current guides: N/A
"
Kirielis wrote:
Stacks. There are some bosses you really don't want to buff, but on others it's fine.

ic, thx :)
"
The only thing that directly influences the drop rate of maps within a map is the IIQ of the map.

I didn't know this.

So... as a culler should you have an IIQ gear set for Piety / Dom farming and an IIR only one for maps?

"
Senekis wrote:
"
The only thing that directly influences the drop rate of maps within a map is the IIQ of the map.

I didn't know this.

So... as a culler should you have an IIQ gear set for Piety / Dom farming and an IIR only one for maps?

You should balance your IIR and IIQ for best results, since they both have diminishing returns. IIR above 300 is heavily penaltized, so it is MUCH better to get some IIQ as well, even in Domination. Goldwyrm, Sadima's Touch, Perandus Blazon and Divination Distillate are MUST-HAVE items for any culler in Domination.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
"
Lyralei wrote:
"
Kiffenn wrote:
"
Extra Damage as X affixes only function on attacks and not spells (confirmed by Neonspyder).

This is not true. There was a video on twitch sometime ago of a level 90 in nemesis that got insta killed by lmp fireballs that did splash damage and triple shock stacked the guy, it was added lightning on the map and NOTHING other than the fire ball+fire ball splash damage hit him.

Carrion Queens? Those are attacks. The statement is outdated at any rate. I do believe it also works on physical spells, which I must note that neither Carrion Queens nor Devourers use.

Those are all attacks.

I verified because was interested "Monsters deal x% extra Damage as xxx".

I went "freezing Ghetto" that boss use EK and BT.
My char suffered chill when is shot EK and BT both.

So, spell and trap with physical dmg is affected by extra dmg.
Take care because not attack only.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info