[3.22] LL CoC Ice Spear Inquisitor // Kill Stuff // Stuff doesn't kill you

"
Spelac wrote:
So basically - this build doesn't require any specific belt. Yet using Mageblood doesn't give you any gain? It's pretty bizarre, right?

Considering Mageblood would not impact Coruscating, as it's unique, you would still need to keep open flask slots (to take advantage of Brutal Restraint/The Traitor) in order to keep that flask active at all times. Since you are doing that, the magic utility flasks would already have perma-uptime and the Mageblood unique effect does not really offer anything extra. Since there's no benefit there and the stats are just meh, seems rare belt is definitely the way to go.

I was considering this and wondering if there is a way to get around Coruscating Elixir, but Chaos Inoc would not work since it would both prevent you from reserving HP and from being on low life...someone can correct me if I'm wrong please. Not sure if there is something else you could do? I have not done the build yet but looking into it.

Trying to decide if it is worth it considering Radiant Faith change in 3.22, lack of ability to acquire crucible tree Rathpith at this point, etc...
"
BrainSlurpie wrote:
"
Spelac wrote:
So basically - this build doesn't require any specific belt. Yet using Mageblood doesn't give you any gain? It's pretty bizarre, right?

Considering Mageblood would not impact Coruscating, as it's unique, you would still need to keep open flask slots (to take advantage of Brutal Restraint/The Traitor) in order to keep that flask active at all times. Since you are doing that, the magic utility flasks would already have perma-uptime and the Mageblood unique effect does not really offer anything extra. Since there's no benefit there and the stats are just meh, seems rare belt is definitely the way to go.

I was considering this and wondering if there is a way to get around Coruscating Elixir, but Chaos Inoc would not work since it would both prevent you from reserving HP and from being on low life...someone can correct me if I'm wrong please. Not sure if there is something else you could do? I have not done the build yet but looking into it.

Trying to decide if it is worth it considering Radiant Faith change in 3.22, lack of ability to acquire crucible tree Rathpith at this point, etc...

Hey thanks for taking a look at my build, I just got around to doing a little bit of an 3.22 update :) take a look at the changelog and see if the losses are bearable to you :D you are completly correct about the MB take btw, and no without changing the build from it's foundation you cannot change away from coruscating elixir.

And yes having 1 life makes you unable to reserve any since you can't reserve fractions and you do not count as low life.
I just leveled templar to 90 and "enabled" the build and I love the playstyle. I have alot of "placholder" items because just wanted to test if I like it and definitely its my build to go.

Just have to farm more currency to get second split jewel and proper cluster/amulet/belt and other pieces.
"
Asag wrote:
I just leveled templar to 90 and "enabled" the build and I love the playstyle. I have alot of "placholder" items because just wanted to test if I like it and definitely its my build to go.

Just have to farm more currency to get second split jewel and proper cluster/amulet/belt and other pieces.

Thanks for the feedback, lmk if any problems arise !
I've been running a version of this build to great success, I was wondering what the thoughts on running sanctum of thought FFF instead of radiant faith after the nerf, since I actually did some math in my PoB and radiant faith would barely equal the es of two good rare jewels and would cost me damage in the lost crit multi. I haven't gotten to test sanctum of thought instead of radiant faith because the FFF's come out to about 125 divs right now and show no signs of going anywhere but up, however one persistent issue I have noticed is that even with anomalous GMP its difficult to get mana reliably handled with spellblade in the place of inspiration. Sanctum of thought drastically eases the mana burdens and offers the ability to potentially run an additional 25% aura. One other thing that I'm not certain has gotten the appropriate consideration is the possibility of running phys to elemental conversion, we're so ridiculously tanky to elemental damage that I can functionally ignore the extra elemental damage affixes on maps and sim and altars, as a result running a perfect watchers and an appropriately double corrupted rathpith could theoretically more than double the phys survivability of this build, which is the vast majority of what I die to even with 18% phys to fire across my watchers and rathpith. I may do some experiments with a taste of hate as well, losing 59% less curse effect on me will be annoying but I think the extra phys survivability may be worth it.
Last edited by CarbotZergling123 on Oct 16, 2023, 7:20:35 PM
Build works great ty, 21 mill dps is enough for me while i gather more currency. just curious if you would suggest tattoos? (Aura effect) and also which pantheons do u use? thank you
Love the build, it completely saved TOTA league for me. Though since it loses anomalous Ice Spear next patch, how much pierce do you actually need? Would 1 be enough?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info