[3.22] LL CoC Ice Spear Inquisitor // Kill Stuff // Stuff doesn't kill you

Hello,

I've been looking for a build like that since around week one. I've earned a little over 400 divines since that day. And I think that the time has come, were ready to try it out. However, will my "bank account" be sufficient enough to support the high-end version at the moment?

Also, I've seen some on CoC EB's using aegis aurora and somehow getting 90/90/90 res. Would you say ots possible and easli achievable? I feel like having 30m dps instead of 55 I quite fair trade for 90 all res. Unless, we don't really need that many defence layers.

Since I was playing cold BV for the last 2 of 3 weeks, I've got bored of running maps while getting randomly one-tapped. Hopefully your CoC will surpass it in survivability and enable some (worry-free) uber bossing!

Hey, just recently finished gearing with your low end budget version, have around 9k es (18k without energy blade) but i still seem to get random one shots every map i play? can anyone here take a look at my character to see where i can start making improvements. Really like the concept of this build and would love to make it work. (ps only have about 10-15 divine left)
Character name: Ryan_Cr
While the barrier to entry is a little high even for the budget version, I am having an absolute ton of fun with this build! This is my first cast on crit, and am shredding everything. Thank you for the detailed guide!
Sorry that I was not around, it's hard to keep track because PoE forums never give you any notifications haha. It looks like you got to try the build :) 400 Div is way more than enough and can produce stuff alot better then my minmaxed version by getting some good synth rings to push stuff even further.
The only thing that makes the high budget version annoying to build is the crucible tree on the shield. not really available and scour chancing is ... cumbersome at best.

Making it an aegis build is definetly possible but that would need a pretty big rebuild of the tree and stuff since for it to be worth you'd want capped block spell block and if you want to shoot for 90 all res you need to to some melding of the flesh shenanigans and that is a whole different story.

"
Hello,

I've been looking for a build like that since around week one. I've earned a little over 400 divines since that day. And I think that the time has come, were ready to try it out. However, will my "bank account" be sufficient enough to support the high-end version at the moment?

Also, I've seen some on CoC EB's using aegis aurora and somehow getting 90/90/90 res. Would you say ots possible and easli achievable? I feel like having 30m dps instead of 55 I quite fair trade for 90 all res. Unless, we don't really need that many defence layers.

Since I was playing cold BV for the last 2 of 3 weeks, I've got bored of running maps while getting randomly one-tapped. Hopefully your CoC will surpass it in survivability and enable some (worry-free) uber bossing!

"
ryan_MD wrote:
Hey, just recently finished gearing with your low end budget version, have around 9k es (18k without energy blade) but i still seem to get random one shots every map i play? can anyone here take a look at my character to see where i can start making improvements. Really like the concept of this build and would love to make it work. (ps only have about 10-15 divine left)
Character name: Ryan_Cr

Thanks for having a peek at the build !
There are some easy budget improvement to your ring and belt that can be done and the pierce on the eyes of the greatwolf is sadly a wasted stat.

The rings prefixes are great but 1. the suffixes are way more important since the stats do so much for you and the stats to focus on are str and int :). also the base is very suboptimal. coral/vermillion/moonstone are better.

without the forbidden jewels the build tends to struggle vs phys damage and that is likely whats currently hindering you. But still there are some different ways to fix your problems I feel.

If you need more specific help shoot me a msg on Reddit @PackShooter and maybe send the PoB so I can have a better look at things
"
Destination20 wrote:
While the barrier to entry is a little high even for the budget version, I am having an absolute ton of fun with this build! This is my first cast on crit, and am shredding everything. Thank you for the detailed guide!

Thanks alot for having a look at it :D
mh ive playing the build and its super tanky and fun
but for any reason i dont get over 8k es
and i have super mana probs with 2 x -7 and 400 unreserved mana xd
if i enter a group of +5 mobs im drowning down and get freezd to die
need help xD
"
mawwschien wrote:
mh ive playing the build and its super tanky and fun
but for any reason i dont get over 8k es
and i have super mana probs with 2 x -7 and 400 unreserved mana xd
if i enter a group of +5 mobs im drowning down and get freezd to die
need help xD

I'm not OP but I'm playing this build with much less budget than your character and I have 10k ES and these are some things I noticed.

Both rings are missing life.
You are missing both of the anoints which includes %int.
You can try unallocating the crit multi cluster on the right of the tree and allocating jewel sockets where you can insert %life %es which will help a lot.
Your amulet is not using %increase max life or %global defenses.
Your flasks can be improved for very cheap but that's not related to your ES situation.
edit: Your cluster jewel does not provide many attributes

Those are the discrepancies I noticed.

As for being frozen, I think there is a misunderstanding as you are ailment immune and stun immune.
Last edited by Superness on Jun 2, 2023, 12:37:32 PM
Hey! This build looks like so much fun, and the new Spellblade support looks eeeeextra juicy with a build such as this.

what are your thoughts on the new gem in the context of this build?

Beyond this, is it possible to swap out the ice spear as the main damage dealer for another spell such as Fireball, ice/shock Nova or wave of conviction? I know ice spear is the best for DPS but with the massive chunk of base damage that spellblade adds as lightning damage, i am wondering how much that opens up our options.
"
_Clae_ wrote:
Hey! This build looks like so much fun, and the new Spellblade support looks eeeeextra juicy with a build such as this.

what are your thoughts on the new gem in the context of this build?

Beyond this, is it possible to swap out the ice spear as the main damage dealer for another spell such as Fireball, ice/shock Nova or wave of conviction? I know ice spear is the best for DPS but with the massive chunk of base damage that spellblade adds as lightning damage, i am wondering how much that opens up our options.

hey man glad to see that you take interest in the build but unfortunatley I didn't update the build for 20.22 as of yet. The crucible on the shield really made this build incredible, I will probably need to reshape alot of stuff and experiment with the new options available.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info