0.10.6b Patch Notes

Any one has lower frame-rate after this patch? Played yesterday smooth as butter with everything to the max, log in today and its 18 fps in town, 24 in fps outside.
The log in screen has the same issue as the game. Shutting down AA seems to influence this but in a minor way. Nothing else seems wrong.
I'll go through the normal procedure of driver updates etc. and see if anything helps.
"
Daxtreme wrote:

GGG, don't NERF stuff, BUFF the stuff that is not strong enough. Stop NERFING, people don't like it!

This!
FPS fixed. Updated Nvidia Drivers from 306.xx to 314.22. If you have this problem do the same.
"
Chris wrote:
The purpose of this patch is to have what we need for the announcement of Race Season Two. Balance changes are coming in 0.10.7 (aimed at two days away from now).

Edit: I deleted 1-2 word replies to the patch notes - please don't spam "First", etc!

Ya, finally someone else who hates people who post First

It just means you actually have to kill the mobs now to get exp. Who would of thunk it?
IGN: LiveD_LivE
original edited :) keep up the hard work - love the game :)
Last edited by Verweigert on Apr 17, 2013, 6:05:29 PM
"
Daxtreme wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
ShaeG wrote:
That sounds like the dumbest change I have ever heard in any games patch notes. Is there seriously so many exploding mobs that people are actively exploiting this and reaping tons of benefits?

Yes.

"
ShaeG wrote:
How about fix people doing 70,000 DPS http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/273289

Our balance patch is being deployed on Friday, as I mentioned.

So, someone finds a strong build after several days of testing, and you just nerf it in his face?

I remember a company that did exactly that. People figured they could get 200,000 DPS on Wizard and Demon Hunters by stacking attack speed in Diablo III, so blizzard nerfed attack speed.
The week after that 50% of the game's population had quit.

GGG, don't NERF stuff, BUFF the stuff that is not strong enough. Stop NERFING, people don't like it!

If I discover an OP build, I swear to god I'm going to tell no one, not make a single post about it, not show it in groups except with trusted friends, that way it will stay secret. It would get nerfed the next day for sure if even ONE person from the public hears about it.

Very sad. You have to stop taking such stances.

Firstly, it wasn't 70k DPS, the computations were done wrong. You guys might want to check the thread. Secondly, the balance patch is not targeted against that particular "build".And thirdly, let's not make up stats here shall we?

Nerfing is a way of balancing things. We don't want every skill and basic builds ruining the game. But for what it's worth, that "OP build" is far from being OP. You know what's OP? 60k REAL DPS with 400 IIR.

IGN: KrishnaKim / TuroneSama / Pahinungod

RF PA FP Witch 405% IIR Invite me in MAPS :)- http://bit.ly/11nw4vc
Keep up the great work GGG. Wrt the 'free exp' change: nicely caught! Balancing the game is important, even if it isn't popular to everyone.
IGN: NihilistCannon
"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." - Bill Cosby

Thanks for a great game.
"
azraelb wrote:

- Casters are totally OP now since Shavronne and the new totem chest.

Having a limited 500 ES on Chest has a lot of disavantages. And yes, people have been pulling off Low Life build even before Shavronne.

The new totem chest? How do you feel like having level 20 Curse on you everytime? That chest is not even viable in HC.
IGN: KrishnaKim / TuroneSama / Pahinungod

RF PA FP Witch 405% IIR Invite me in MAPS :)- http://bit.ly/11nw4vc
"
kimoftheworld wrote:
"
azraelb wrote:

- Casters are totally OP now since Shavronne and the new totem chest.

Having a limited 500 ES on Chest has a lot of disavantages. And yes, people have been pulling off Low Life build even before Shavronne.

The new totem chest? How do you feel like having level 20 Curse on you everytime? That chest is not even viable in HC.

Well the 'disadvantage' of only having 500 ES is the same as the 'disadvantage' of only having 100 Life on your chest instead of a 1k life kaoms.
With shavronne you can run through maps oneshotting everything with 400IIR and you even have more ES than a lifebased char life. And thats not OP????

whats the problem with drinking a curse removing flask each time a totem dies and stacking more resists than the cap, so that resist curses dont matter at all (then you only have to worry about vulnerability and temp chain or a triple resist curse. negate 1 resist curs is very easy, negate 2 resist curses is still doable if you concentrate on resist on your gear)?

I mean I could easily run maps have a ele weakness

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info