0.10.6b Patch Notes

"
azraelb wrote:
"
kimoftheworld wrote:
"
azraelb wrote:

- Casters are totally OP now since Shavronne and the new totem chest.

Having a limited 500 ES on Chest has a lot of disavantages. And yes, people have been pulling off Low Life build even before Shavronne.

The new totem chest? How do you feel like having level 20 Curse on you everytime? That chest is not even viable in HC.

Well the 'disadvantage' of only having 500 ES is the same as the 'disadvantage' of only having 100 Life on your chest instead of a 1k life kaoms.
With shavronne you can run through maps oneshotting everything with 400IIR and you even have more ES than a lifebased char life. And thats not OP????

whats the problem with drinking a curse removing flask each time a totem dies and stacking more resists than the cap, so that resist curses dont matter at all (then you only have to worry about vulnerability and temp chain or a triple resist curse. negate 1 resist curs is very easy, negate 2 resist curses is still doable if you concentrate on resist on your gear)?

I mean I could easily run maps have a ele weakness

You can get 100 HP on your Chest along with 5 other godly mods + 6L sockets, something that's not available on Kaom's. Having 400+ IIR has a lot of setbacks, I know because I am one. More ES? Not likely, you'd be lucky to have 6K ES with 400+ IIR, that is if you don't want to sacrifice damage.

Shavronne's Wrappings, contrary to people's assumption isn't really a game changer. Check this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLBeEomNBMk

All I'm saying is there is a setback to these "OP" items. Besides, if you get 25 pure exalts (as in the price of a Kaom), you deserve some of these "advantages" don't you? After all, a good 6L Rare can go for 35 exalts, so I don't really see the point in hating these Uniques. - It's a general statement, not one made against you :)
IGN: KrishnaKim / TuroneSama / Pahinungod

RF PA FP Witch 405% IIR Invite me in MAPS :)- http://bit.ly/11nw4vc
。。。。
明月几时有,自挂东南枝。

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info