0.10.6b Patch Notes

Version 0.10.6b
  • Monsters no longer grant experience, flask charges and other on-kill benefits if they detonate themselves. This does not apply to Undying Incinerators that can explode when very low on life.
  • Improved automatic prize awarding in preparation for Season Two of our race leagues.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Apr 17, 2013, 12:22:51 AM
gg good job :)
Praise Bisco the Doge <3
Pointless patch.
IGN: Hochep
Everyone back to fellshrine!
All these western nerfs nooooooooo
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
"
Monsters no longer grant experience, flask charges and other on-kill benefits if they detonate themselves. This does not apply to Undying Incinerators that can explode when very low on life.

Lame. That was my favorite thing to do in western forest :/
ign: Cleverage
That's a lot of changes.
IGN: KrishnaKim / TuroneSama / Pahinungod

RF PA FP Witch 405% IIR Invite me in MAPS :)- http://bit.ly/11nw4vc
The purpose of this patch is to have what we need for the announcement of Race Season Two. Balance changes are coming in 0.10.7 (aimed at two days away from now).

Edit: I deleted 1-2 word replies to the patch notes - please don't spam "First", etc!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Apr 17, 2013, 12:28:57 AM
wait, did I miss something where it was cool to run around and only farm self exploding mobs?
So, does this apply to mobs that have something cast on them like Exploding Arrow? Or is it for the "suicide" mobs? ala the red mobs in mervails area, the purple exploding guys in western forest etc?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info