0.10.6b Patch Notes

"
kimoftheworld wrote:
Can we have other events besides these Races?

Yeah, be nice to have events for those of us who hate competition. :-(
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
kimoftheworld wrote:
Can we have other events besides these Races?

What kind of events do you have in mind?
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Anyone else not able to log in post-patch? The game is saying my password is incorrect, yet I can log in and out of the forums/website just fine. Worked earlier today, haven't changed my info at all, kinda confused.
IGN: Eck
Melee nerf.
at first I read "monsters no longer give experience..." and i thought it was a troll post until i read the whole thing.
"
drbland88 wrote:
at first I read "monsters no longer give experience..." and i thought it was a troll post until i read the whole thing.

I did the exact same thing. Getting tired.
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.10.6b
  • Monsters no longer grant experience, flask charges and other on-kill benefits if they detonate themselves. This does not apply to Undying Incinerators that can explode when very low on life.

How is this a balance around races? Honestly this is a balance around common sense. Its not that hard to get them to explode without taking damage. Its actually more challenging to kill them before they explode. But not by much at all though to be honest. But yea, getting exp for something like that is really stupid. Should only get exp from what you kill yourself. Not what kills itself for you.
I used to play Diablo 3, then I realized it doesn't have a Shabby Jerkin.
Last edited by Augustrad on Apr 17, 2013, 1:41:23 AM
if you guys are mad that you dont get exp from the non magic non rare exploding mobs.... I really was going to put something negative here but I just cant help but find the idea of someone just running around exploding mobs for exp and not doing anything ridiculously stupid.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Edgar Allan Poe
IGN: DarkenedSoui
so something that does dmg and dies after some time "x" shouldnt give exp ... well whats the point of this game then? exploders are just a type of monsters. i understand the western nerf, but making them useless? im looking forward to more random in races. wester sometimes has high amount of exploders and low amount of other monsters and other times it has low amount of exploders and high amount of other monsters. so you wished for blues. but now you also have to hope to not get ... lets say ... 4 exploder zones in a row or you will be fucked.

they should just have nerfed the exp or remove the loot... or they let it like this but pls ... lower the amount of possible exploders.
"
kasub wrote:
"
ElmoLiftsBro wrote:
If you nerf my old build you will be screwing so many people over it's unreal.

I have had a MINIMUM of 300 separate people contact me who I have helped by answering their questions and spent countless hours with people who have dumped massive resources into creating that build.

that doesn't include the many who haven't reached out to me, the thousands of youtube unique views, the countless rerolls and the oppression of innovation.

Should I even release my new build? I mean its about 3x better then this build...... you guys gunna patch that too after 2k+ people invest into it?

go nerf kripps shitty build. oh wait, he's just a shitty player who argues cuz he thinks he knows everything.... my mistake.

BTW can i have some sort of special prize that's not a ban for breaking POE since your patching around me?

Get over yourself. It was an obvious oversight. It has nothing to do with you.

Did you really expect to get 88% more IAS with no penalty?

+1
IGN: KrishnaKim / TuroneSama / Pahinungod

RF PA FP Witch 405% IIR Invite me in MAPS :)- http://bit.ly/11nw4vc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info