I will not financially recover from this... again

Mid-league Bug Fixes

3.7.1 - Scourge Arrow gaining stages too fast

3.10.1c - Purposeful Harbinger too strong

3.12.4 - Shrapnel Ballista Fork doing shotguns

3.13.1e - Plume of Pursuit Blade Vortex crits too much

3.17.1 - Black Zenith Winter Orb Totem bypassed cooldown

3.21.0c - Twister crashing server

Twister is the only skill that got nerfed because it did too much damage to the server instead of monsters
Right, just fire.
"
FunRoom wrote:
I will not financially recover from this... again

Mid-league Bug Fixes

3.21.0c - Twister crashing server

Twister is the only skill that got nerfed because it did too much damage to the server instead of monsters

except this is not even a bug in the fist place. and the reason they put up make no sense with ward loop ball lighting still on the table.
I just stayed up half the night on a workday excitedly making my first assassin saqawal build after eyeing it for leagues now. I bought an extra character slot, made a new character, grinded the campaign, spent all of my currency on the required gear, grinded crucibles for the correct weapon trees. I then gleefully ran one map laughing at how fun it was. I then went to bed excited to finish work tomorrow so I can play my new build all weekend. Only to open Reddit and see a link to this post. I can't wait to go to work in 4 hours. Ty ggg.
what happens when Crudible league end and does not go core, would this kill the build for next generation? I think such nerf is dangerous if it is tied to a league mechanic that is not clearly stated to g core.
Forum pvp
Buff the dmg Chris Wilson instead of destroying everything fun unlike this league : )
Really don't see the point in it, as you literally just made us now required to get cooldown recovery rate in addition to the reduced duration, so im curious if this "fix" was really even a fix? What happens after crucible ends and you are unable to get down to that low duration anymore? Build just dead forever at that point?
Last edited by Supaspork on Apr 14, 2023, 9:16:44 AM
Thank you for making my Friday worse, god forbid you just make it unable to poison. Nah make the skill do garbage dps again without poison.
I'm not one to usually bitch.... But....

This is so stupid. I just got into maps after spending EVERYTHING i have to get it all put together. Guess that's the end of the league for me.

Mid-league nerfs shouldn't be a thing and if it needs to be done at least buff the base damage of the skill or something.
Unironically just double its base damage and damage effectiveness. boom, skill fixed and my league saved.

Please consider this. You nerfed the topend by 50%, and it was already a low damage build to begin with. Maybe make it playable outside of server destruction.
"
Unironically just double its base damage and damage effectiveness. boom, skill fixed and my league saved.

Please consider this. You nerfed the topend by 50%, and it was already a low damage build to begin with. Maybe make it playable outside of server destruction.

they wont do it. ggg never admitted any wrong doing. just wait 4 more months for next league start. This league is not that good in general anyway.
Last edited by Sigma14641 on Apr 14, 2023, 9:54:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info