[3.24] Herald of Agony CI - The dirty Scorpion-tail| Inbuilt Mageblood|Poison-Minion-Pathfinder 49M

"
t0lkien wrote:

Got it, ty!

The pob-tree b.i.s. geared with voices-clusters is now added - still nice 2,3M Ehp and 45M damage.

It's also easy possible to exchange some defences more into 52M damage b.i.s. geared when wanted.

And the amulet anoint is still free to choose - probably a flask- or suppression notable will be anointed.
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 3, 2023, 11:42:42 AM
"
turbozanik wrote:
1) You are absolutely crazy!
2) This is the biggest build I have seen so far.
Thx for the hard work.

Thank you too turbozanik!
Some small details are still missing to be prepared for 3.21.

It will be a great league to crawl!
@Chromino
Again, great build.
And diving deeper into it, I have a question:

Can we swap storm burst with cyclone? According to pob we will lose 0.04s attack time. But I guess it's not important.

Thnaks to this we will be able to move while stacking virulence, will this work?
Hi, I’m a new player so I can’t figure out from the videos, but is the build click-intensive? Like from early to late how many buttons do you often have to maintain clicking? It will be helpful to me, thanks if you answer
"
Budewnpa wrote:
I'm like mid-coreish (not a super pusher, will probably farm 16s in a week or so into the league), so I'm deciding if I want to this on necro or pathfinder still. I'll look forward to your guide to help me decide!

Yeeaah, overall this league Herald of Agony is far best fitting into the pathfinder-ascendancy.

When you are experienced to farm a mageblood or when you focus on Ubers-farming it's equal good with the more easy scaleable HoA-damage as Necro in lategame.
@Chromino
Divergent Plague Bearer (Grants +(0–10)% to Damage over Time Multiplier for Poison while Infecting) will it work for HoA or does it only work for the character?
I've been messing with early runs to see how league start would be- getting gems early without a bunch of muling sounds kind of painful. I might consider just doing concoction to library.
would this work non CI? a CI ranger sounds...bad
why there are two cluster jewel in leveling tree from 7-10
Last edited by chelioscrank on Apr 5, 2023, 5:36:01 AM
"
chelioscrank wrote:
why there are two cluster jewel in leveling tree from 7-10

As soon as you have your first 2 or 4 chaos, invest them in increased skill reservation efficiencies.
Best is to get the HoA helmet enchant or circle of nostalgia first. Ordinary you get a bad rare helmet with HoA efficiency enchant for 10 alch or 1 chaos. Or a cheap circle of nostalgia for 4 chaos.

The small clusters with aura-efficiencies are useable from lvl 40 onwards, the medium from lvl 54.

Start with a small cluster, and lower the filters in the tradelinks in leaguestart.
Often you get it for 1 chaos. When you are experienced in crafting, craft it yourself.
When not, get other aura-efficiencies-enchantments on cheap helmets or on a cheap amulet, or use one aura less and path another defensive cluster like flask-uptime, spell suppression etc.
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 5, 2023, 8:33:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info