[3.24] Herald of Agony CI - The dirty Scorpion-tail|1M ehp| Inbuilt Mageblood|Minion-Pathfinder 49M

"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
would this work non CI? a CI ranger sounds...bad

Yes, CI is best and the Skin of the lords/loyals with 100% increased global defences and with increased aura effects max up by around 160% the 100% uptime effects of the granite, jade, basalt and iron flasks.

Then the aegis aurora-shield, with around 80k armour reached, heals unlimited 1.6k Es each block and each spellblock. Thats in damagepeaks often fast 10x and more each second. Against many Ubers you raise this further with iron reflexes to 180 k armour and 3.6k es on block recovered.

That's the huge tastefully tanky synergy of this build and it is fitting perfect with the wither-ascendancy in [3.21] into the Pathfinder-ascendancy.
You will facetank uber exarch, uber sirus and simulacrum wave 30 easy when you are fullgeared.

With the unique jewel the golden rule you selfpoison yourself around 24 x sec and often much, much more to double in singletarget situations the mandatory needed HoA-virulences. And doubled HoA virulences quadruple the HoA-damage.

Here CI makes you to take zero damage from all selfpoison and other poison.

Also many new "profane" chaos-mods (high 120% added chaos damage of mobs, of course high multiplied by other atlas/ map/ altar /ritual/ delve/ crit mods) are announced for Crucible which affect zero this build.

Yes, there are some signs that CI chaos-immunity will shine bright and beautiful this league. 😀

Alternative hybrid life+es is possible too.
The pathing is better and more effective, but you need not cheap boots with an elevated mod or the helmet maw of the conquest with the stat "unaffected by poison". You will still need life-leech or reg and chaos-res too.
You find the tree-variation in the pob ("hybrid") and I will add a fitting alternative hybrid-item tab (probably with The Sorrow of the Divine or Shavronne wrappings etc. And with Master surgeon and petrified blood) in pob sooooon.

Sorry for the wall of explanation!
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 5, 2023, 10:51:51 PM
"
Budewnpa wrote:
I've been messing with early runs to see how league start would be- getting gems early without a bunch of muling sounds kind of painful. I might consider just doing concoction to library.

Yes, I recommend to use other skills when you want to level effective and race.

HoA as pathfinder will be slower until you get your first wither-ascendancy, circle of nostalgia or pure agony-cluster.

When you focus on racing and speed take another poison skill or what you like.

I added the tipps in the top of the spoiler "tipps for levelling". For example the toxic rain build of Zizaran is useable with only a few orbs of regrets or simply adjustable to an almost similar pathing.
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 5, 2023, 7:07:59 AM
Great tips for leveling. Should be good to caustic arrow until library then just throw together most of the links we want. For gearing before we can fill out with the uniques we use I'm guessing just resist/ES/life gear as usual?
"
turbozanik wrote:
@Chromino
Again, great build.
And diving deeper into it, I have a question:

Can we swap storm burst with cyclone? According to pob we will lose 0.04s attack time. But I guess it's not important.

Thnaks to this we will be able to move while stacking virulence, will this work?

Thank you a lot Turbozanik!

Storm burst hits in lategame in singletarget situations much, much faster, 7x /sec with fullchannelled 8-14 fast multiple moving small orbs.

You can calculate best the hitrate when you compare the es gained with es on hit watcher's eye and configure storm burst full channeled in the pob-calculations. Firestorm needs to be multiplied x6 there manually.

Cyclone is great in maps channelled with firestorms and ball-lightnings, but singletarget much, much slower.

cyclone - (awakened) cast while channeling - (vaal) firestorm (lvl 1) - ball-lightnings (lvl 1)

You find all tipps for cyclone in the spoiler "skills and trigger", there "Cast while Channeling - Create your own style", there "melee style".
Best is attackspeed, resolute technique, when possible spiritual aid and vaal haste.

Balance some "pure agony"-clusters into "corruption", +1 chaos mastery, 100% minion chance to poison on ghastly jewels, a third curse somewhere on gear for despair - temporal chains - sniper's mark and the minion-mastery unholy might+onslaught (like in the tree "multitarget 46M" in the pob eg with amulet-anoint souvereignity).

Overall in maps cyclone and many skills work.

Against bosses storm burst with firestorms and phantasmal void spheres and storm brands are far the best.
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 5, 2023, 4:54:41 PM
"
Mars48 wrote:
@Chromino
Divergent Plague Bearer (Grants +(0–10)% to Damage over Time Multiplier for Poison while Infecting) will it work for HoA or does it only work for the character?

Only for char!

"Minions" is a separated tag in poe-wordings.

Poison and minion chance to poison are 2 different tags.

That's complex in the tags. Poison, minions, attacks, skills, supports, spells, damage over time are separated tags of course, but for HoA and minions you need always the tag 'minions'.

Debuffs, withers, curses, auras are global and affect in an aoe or the mobs.

Minion chance to poison raises much the HoA damage.

Chance to poison (without the "minion"-tag) with spells and global like HoA auras generate more HoA virulences and they are central for HoA-damage.

Also poisonchance on weapons don't work for poisoning with spells.

Plague bearer is great in low levels and acts for some added damage, but not added to HoA.
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 5, 2023, 10:32:26 AM
+++ Some datamined trees of the [3.21] weapon- and shield-trees are out!+++

When they are not faked, they are much, much more impactful as expected!

Huge!

Arachnophilia forever! Lol 😉

Don't open, be careful, it's a spoiler:

Spoiler

Virulences decay 30% slower ❤

Nimis-support for ball-lightnings, eye of winter poisons, blazing salvo forks in flamewalls, winterorb channels hydrosphere, orb of storm frequency 60% increased - everything useable in hundred interactions for more HoA-virulences.

+2 Max-resis, Rampage, Ailment avoidances, reduced ailment durations, Mana on block, increased effects of implicits, reduced curse-effects, spell suppression, es-leech, spellblock etc... on the tanky side

Keystones, supports, empower support, manaleech, increased castspeed, spells chance to poison, minions chance to poison, increased wither-effects, minions convert physical to chaos, ... etc. - awesome!

Auto-channelled void/ gravity spheres with storm bursts! Awesome!

https://poedb.tw/us/Weapon_passive
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 6, 2023, 9:58:08 PM
The hybrid version seems like it could be insanely tanky with the new flask mastery that heals 4% hp per flask.

Also, Cyclone would be nice but it just feels terrible without "The Stampede".

Why are we scaling so much poison for the Scorpion? It's only our poison that builds up virulences, right? Does him poisoning just add extra DPS?
Last edited by Whattaninja on Apr 5, 2023, 5:39:39 PM
Was sold on TR Ballistas and then I saw this LOL. Beautiful guide sir and I think I am now starting TR and transitioning into this!!!
Here is my PoB trees variation for leaguestart acts levelling with minimum respec points needed.
CA + TR-ballista act 1-3, respec into HoaG in Library.

https://pobb.in/cGm2pz4yoqjA
Last edited by insteadofme on Apr 5, 2023, 7:30:36 PM
"
insteadofme wrote:
Here is my PoB trees variation for leaguestart acts levelling with minimum respec points needed.
CA + TR-ballista act 1-3, respec into HoaG in Library.

https://pobb.in/cGm2pz4yoqjA

Oh nice, I was just planning on doing the hoag tree and dealing with it while forcing CA until library, but I'll check this out instead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info