[3.24] Herald of Agony CI - The dirty Scorpion-tail| Inbuilt Mageblood|Poison-Minion-Pathfinder 49M

Is going a rare claw going to be the play? Or do you think the weapon skills will be able to roll on all uniques also?

"
Lurel wrote:
Great tips for leveling. Should be good to caustic arrow until library then just throw together most of the links we want. For gearing before we can fill out with the uniques we use I'm guessing just resist/ES/life gear as usual?

Yes, start with life and resis, then soon a bit es and on the weapon later increased miniondamage.
Of course movementspeed and later castspeed and blockings too.

You can also go with caustic arrow, toxic rain etc. until you got your first chaos for a bad helmet with HoA skill reservation efficiency enchant, circle of nostalgia, ghastly jewels with minion poisonchance or pure agony cluster and change a bit later to HoA when you want to race faster.

Of course you need then a bit more regrets. Minions start slow as pathfinder.
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 6, 2023, 6:46:53 AM
so there are no spiders in this build? spiders are for the necro and guardian only? how will the clear speed look with no spiders?
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Apr 6, 2023, 6:40:21 AM
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
so there are no spiders in this build? spiders are for the necro and guardian only? how will the clear speed look with no spiders?

Spiders are a great variation for more withers. I recommend to them in the levels 70-93, in ordinary maps they add very nice around 2M agressive clearspeed, damage-uptime and are fun to play.

But arakaali's fang is in leaguestart often expensive - you need to have lucky drop or be a good farmer and trader.

Later against bigger bosses and in high juiced content United in dreams scales the HoA damage 50% and more better up.
But you reach alreaddy with the new darkness enthroned-belt and new weopon-trees fast 90-100% minion-poisonchance on 3-4 ghastly jewels and can go with cold iron point dagger, a triggerwand, for blocks and much tankyness replica advancing fortress etc.

Arakaali's fang takes a valuable flask-slot with writhing jar as pathfinder, have already inbuilt 100% poisonchance and you reach full withers without spiders, so the other choices are probably stronger.

Last edited by Chromino on Apr 6, 2023, 1:18:39 PM
"
insteadofme wrote:
Here is my PoB trees variation for leaguestart acts levelling with minimum respec points needed.
CA + TR-ballista act 1-3, respec into HoaG in Library.

https://pobb.in/cGm2pz4yoqjA

Thank you very much!

Exactly that path I like very, very much too - you have less resistance-problems on gear, and the evasion-mastery is strong for starting.
I choosed only to path a little bit earlier to miniondamage (the unholy might-mastery is for HoA in maps extreme strooonkkh) and into life- and recovery-masteries. Tough decisions!

Yes, caustic arrow, mirage archer, then toxic rain and/ or ballistas are fast and effective! Well pathed!

Thank you a lot Insteadofme, and I took many details into the recommendations!
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 6, 2023, 8:51:50 PM
The leveling portion of the POB says Act 1-2 as toxic rain under the tree. However the Gem portion says holy flame totem, storm brand, or absolution. Maybe I am reading it wrong or maybe you need to update it. Also your picture of the tree in the guide is for necro, not pathfinder.
"
MonkiGW2 wrote:
The leveling portion of the POB says Act 1-2 as toxic rain under the tree. However the Gem portion says holy flame totem, storm brand, or absolution. Maybe I am reading it wrong or maybe you need to update it. Also your picture of the tree in the guide is for necro, not pathfinder.

Thank you Monki!

I started adding the early recommended skills in the pob. The screenshots will take longer time, most are already corrected.

Yes, it's a long build and I am still checking and testing the levelling tipps and more.
There need some details to be adjusted, and in the pob the levelling skills for the first acts are still from the former classic HoA-minion-ascendancies like necro or guardian.

So I recommend, as guided in the top of the spoiler "tipps for levelling" shown, caustic arrow, toxic rain or other chaos /poison-skills for levelling until you got a few chaos for clusters and a bad helmet with HoA-enchant or circle of nostalgia and arrived at the minion-mastery Ravenous Horde.

When speed and racing is not so important for you, starting with HoA early is slow, but safe and relaxing.

This league pathfinder will be probably the most tanky HoA-ascendancy perfect fitting for chaos-dealing-minions.
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 6, 2023, 3:49:33 PM
"
insteadofme wrote:
Here is my PoB trees variation for leaguestart acts levelling with minimum respec points needed.
CA + TR-ballista act 1-3, respec into HoaG in Library.

https://pobb.in/cGm2pz4yoqjA

Thanks for sharing, i think ill be using this! Nice start up. I'm going to rush Ravenous Horde instead for the speed/dps.
Last edited by Feurn on Apr 6, 2023, 8:44:58 PM
I'm looking forward to playing HoAG again. Last time I did we used memory Vault and Whakatutuki o Matua with shaper's touch. I agree, with Pathfinder I think it's going to be a really great version.
Are the "Levelling items Lvl 50-80" in PoB accurate?

Seems like Whakatutuki o Matua is drop-disabled already?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info