[3.24] Herald of Agony CI - The dirty Scorpion-tail|1M ehp| Inbuilt Mageblood|Minion-Pathfinder 49M

Finally got most of the build together, ~7-8 mil shaper DPS, Almost Infinite HP. Biggest jump I noticed was skin of the lords and getting virulence to 60 by dropping grace Aura and some reservation nodes. May add it back once I level more but feels smooth now, map clear before was a slog.
"
ColeonePS wrote:
How are we generating the power/absorption charges for the belt to utilize ?

3x "mage hunter" on the 3 large spellblock-clusters are 60% on block, and with 1 passive "infused" you reach 60% recouped es. But the charges-uptime is most in damagepeaks, when you block a lot against fast attacks and fast spells.

Over graven's secrets absorption charges are very tanky against dot and degen and a strong BELT-variation when you focus on tankyness.
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 22, 2023, 7:19:40 PM
First of all big thanks for the endless amount of effort put into the guide, im sure there isn't a single guide with more information than this one.

Thou the strong point of the guide is also the weak point, there is so much information and especially "variations" that it took me around 6 hours to respec into it.

I am definitely a big noob in this game so treat everything I write as wrong.
I have leveled to 85 with a generic caustic arrow build that would clear tier 10-13 maps in around 1-2 minutes.

spent around 10 divines respecing into this, and im okayish on damage in maps and defences, but the clear speed is just boring slow. and obviously

is this a level 100 only build that requires 20 divine to actually benefit?
and i dont see an efficient why to farm and level up using the build.

please correct me where i am wrong.

"
thundervlad wrote:
First of all big thanks for the endless amount of effort put into the guide, im sure there isn't a single guide with more information than this one.

Thou the strong point of the guide is also the weak point, there is so much information and especially "variations" that it took me around 6 hours to respec into it.

I am definitely a big noob in this game so treat everything I write as wrong.
I have leveled to 85 with a generic caustic arrow build that would clear tier 10-13 maps in around 1-2 minutes.

spent around 10 divines respecing into this, and im okayish on damage in maps and defences, but the clear speed is just boring slow. and obviously

is this a level 100 only build that requires 20 divine to actually benefit?
and i dont see an efficient why to farm and level up using the build.

please correct me where i am wrong.

No.

E.g. look at my char now lvl 96 - that set-up costed in trade around 14 div and it's immortal in all juiced t16 content.

In my experiences there are some difficult levels just before transforming to CI - when you miss recovery with a shield. When you then get apep's slumber or a cheap rare shield that carries you already into red maps with cheapest 2c clusters.
I died one time since lvl 86 since I got aegis aurora and skin of the loyals (the cheaper skin). That was in exarch's 1000 suns. To get 100% spell-suppression and almost 100% ailment-immunities is really easy as pathfinder.

Facetanking Kosis in full juiced t16 delirium
https://youtu.be/8HvAvDx2l3k?t=46

Facetanking Minotaurier
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN75PPv8ww8

And with 10 div more the crawler will deal 3x, 40M in maps.

To compare: your crawler is now at around 9-10 M. That is 1/4 of potential damage, you need simply more medium clusters with pure agony and the Uul's amulet to go further...

When my set-up would miss somewhere 2% spell suppression, 3% ailment-avoidances, somewhere 6% flask-charges-recovery or 12% spellblock it would not be ready for that juiced content or simulacrum wave 30.

That's also the reason for the variations - you can use a little bit weaker amulet for 5 div less, a different HoA-support-gem for 4 div less, another keystone on Skin of the Lords for 18 div less - the guide shows the possibilities for different budgets and different levels. And that is also the reason why the build is so popular and shows a lot complex stuff in complex poe. It was never my goal to do a short build.

Many arachnophobiatics reached first time lvl 100 or 40/40 challenges with the stacking of defensive layers of this build.
And many too missed somewhere an important defensive layer or damagefactor, and were better fitting into less complex builds.

So it's not the fastest pathfinder for starting when you are not experienced with auras etc., but when done right it's one of the best scaled builds I know beside the typical metas. When you search for a short build there are others out there. It would be challenging to try to edit the build to a totally poe-beginner-build with content like clusters and auras and eldritch-implicits and ubers.

Or for example some other quotes and posts of the Arachnophomaniacs you find here:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-post/24473679
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 24, 2023, 10:40:35 AM

Working with this shield

Gravity Well on Cast with Storm Burst
1: internal cooldown between Gravity feels like 2 sec
2: It casts when you start channeling Storm Burst
2a: you can stop for a second and re channel and instantly get orb to cast.

3: You cannot do Curse on hit with Gravity Well
can pathfinder still tank maven memory game and stuff ?
"
sotypia wrote:
can pathfinder still tank maven memory game and stuff ?

You can do the configurations in the pob-community-fork configuration set-up ("enemy stats", "boss skill preset") and then get the ehp in the calculation tab.

With the nerf to molten shell some ehp for these big damage is missing compared to 3.20.

You need to survive 3 hits. The default set-up tanks 3.05 hits, that's enough.

It's possible to add also amulet anoint prismatic skin or melding of the flesh or vaal molten shell and to survive probably double times her memory game.

But that are only the calculated pob-numbers - I'll do a testing and new pathfinder video-showcase later.
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 23, 2023, 5:56:05 AM
"
Guest8967 wrote:
Finally got most of the build together, ~7-8 mil shaper DPS, Almost Infinite HP. Biggest jump I noticed was skin of the lords and getting virulence to 60 by dropping grace Aura and some reservation nodes. May add it back once I level more but feels smooth now, map clear before was a slog.

Thank you very much!

Yes, for more damage head to more medium clusters pure agony and use in maps a minion-offensive-mastery with unholy might or more effective and better with a crucible-weapon-tree on your weapon. Get more minion poisonchance on hit on your abyss jewels.
"
Moosemanden wrote:
do you have any guide on necro version? could only find guardian and pathfinder, saw your old necromancer on standard but it didnt have ascendancies allocated so i wasnt sure if it was good to follow as a guide.

I try to compare the ascendancies in the spoiler "Why pathfinder? Why HoA?"

The Necro-build:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3264207/page/1#p24587359

In 3.21 the pathfinder has many advantages. When you focus on uber-farming, necro scales better, but is harder to gear. When you like the combination with arakaali's spiders, guardian is great.
"
SPYDER680 wrote:

Working with this shield

Gravity Well on Cast with Storm Burst
1: internal cooldown between Gravity feels like 2 sec
2: It casts when you start channeling Storm Burst
2a: you can stop for a second and re channel and instantly get orb to cast.

3: You cannot do Curse on hit with Gravity Well

Hi spyder!

Very, very interesting! That seems to me also as on the shield most valuable tree. I tested already and you can also have 2 void spheres out when wanted. I guess anomalous second wind not works too?
Mana on block is extreme valuable beside in the shield-tree or high /12%) spellblock for the possibility to go without tempest shield for a relaxed manamanagement.

Mmmhh, the still not levelled storm-burst-tree and also 50 mana on block and 12% spellblock is not shown in this item-view.
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 23, 2023, 1:43:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info